Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 2015 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 779 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 26 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
- 1939Billy Henderson
- 1957Melanie Griffith
- 1959Toni Servillo
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1971Mack 10
- 1974Nicola Stapleton
- 1980Rachel Kramer
- 1980Ryoo Seung-bum
- 1983Ashley Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1797Charles Robert Malden, English lieutenant and surveyor (d. 1855)
- 1909Adam von Trott zu Solz, German lawyer and diplomat (d. 1944)
- 1911Eddie Futch, American boxer and trainer (d. 2001)
- 1911John McQuade, Northern Irish soldier, boxer, and politician (d. 1984)
- 1911William Alfred Fowler, American astronomer and astrophysicist, Nobel Laureate (d. 1996)
- 1919Ralph Houk, American baseball player and manager (d. 2010)
- 1921J. James Exon, American soldier and politician, 33rd Governor of Nebraska (d. 2005)
- 1977Ime Udoka, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Charlie David, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Michael Lerchl, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1814Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Ward, Taylor Lautner, John Alderton, Michael de Grussa, Melissa M, Robert Glasper, Mary Jane Croft, Sydney Pollack, Larry J. Blake, Kate Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 9, 2015.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheerleader by OMI as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1946 – Terry Kath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1978); March 23, 1965 – Marti Pellow, Scottish singer-songwriter (Wet Wet Wet); November 17, 1930 – Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035