Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 2015 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 532 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 18 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899P. L. Travers
- 1901Charles Farrell
- 1928Dolores Wilson
- 1963Whitney Houston
- 1970Thomas Lennon
- 1971Nikki Ziering
- 1980Texas Battle
- 1982Yekaterina Samutsevich
- 1985Haruka Kinami
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1881Prince Antônio Gastão of Orléans-Braganza, Brazilian prince (d. 1918)
- 1896Jean Piaget, Swiss psychologist and philosopher (d. 1980)
- 1931Mário Zagallo, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1932John Gomery, Canadian lawyer and jurist
- 1941Way Bandy, American make-up artist (d. 1986)
- 1953Jean Tirole, French economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955John E. Sweeney, American lawyer and politician
- 1958James Lileks, American journalist and blogger
- 1977Jason Frasor, American baseball player
- 1983Shane O'Brien, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1173Construction of the campanile of the Cathedral of Pisa (now known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa) begins; it will take two centuries to complete.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1892Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
- 2006At least 21 suspected terrorists were arrested in the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot that happened in the United Kingdom. The arrests were made in London, Birmingham, and High Wycombe in an overnight operation.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Myolie Wu, Anthony Denison, Ben Hecht, Roky Erickson, Jeremy Isaacs, Lamar Odom, Byron Thames, Snitz Edwards, Andrew Latimer, Jordan Todosey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 9, 2015.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheerleader by OMI as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1975 – Eliza Carthy, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Blue Murder); August 7, 1957 – Caroline Aaron, American actress and producer; November 26, 1981 – Natalie Gauci, Australian singer and pianist (Tune in Tokyo).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932