Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 2015 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 20 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899P. L. Travers
- 1947Barbara Mason
- 1959Toni Servillo
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1970Thomas Lennon
- 1971Mark Povinelli
- 1972Ryan Bollman
- 1985Haruka Kinami
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1927Robert Shaw, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1978)
- 1930Milt Bolling, American baseball player and scout (d. 2013)
- 1932John Gomery, Canadian lawyer and jurist
- 1938Rod Laver, Australian tennis player and coach
- 1958James Lileks, American journalist and blogger
- 1969Smaragda Karydi, Greek actress
- 1978Ana Serradilla, Mexican actress and producer
- 1985Hayley Peirsol, American swimmer
- 1986Tyler “Telle” Smith, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Word Alive, In Fear and Faith, and Greeley Estates)
- 1989Lucy Dixon, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Ottoman–Venetian War (1499–1503): The Ottomans capture Methoni, Messenia.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1814Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1877Indian Wars: Battle of the Big Hole – A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Marley, Tanya Donelly, Kirk Pengilly, Sydney Pollack, Shannen Doherty, Todd Snider, Nadia Litz, Bobby Pickett, Amund Rydland, Joe Lally.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 9, 2015.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheerleader by OMI as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1967 – Stephen A. Smith, American sportscaster and actor; June 1, 1941 – Wayne Kemp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); April 2, 1977 – Michael Fassbender, German-Irish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932