Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1905 was a Friday and it was the 335th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,779 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Keith Michell
- 1934Billy Paul
- 1946Gilbert O'Sullivan
- 1954Viv Albertine
- 1955Mark Thompson
- 1956Julee Cruise
- 1966Ali Mosaffa
- 1977Brad Delson
- 1979Angelique Bates
- 1995Eva Boto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1081Louis VI of France (d. 1137)
- 1580Nicolas-Claude Fabri de Peiresc, French astronomer and historian (d. 1637)
- 1923William F. House, American otologist and physician (d. 2012)
- 1926Keith Michell, Australian actor
- 1942Mohamed Kamel Amr, Egyptian diplomat, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Egypt
- 1950Gary Panter, American illustrator and painter
- 1958Alberto Cova, Italian runner
- 1958Javier Aguirre, Mexican footballer and manager
- 1970Julie Condra, American actress
- 1971Mika Pohjola, Finnish-American pianist and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1577Francis Walsingham is knighted.
- 1640End of the Iberian Union: Portugal acclaims as King João IV of Portugal, ending 60 years of personal union of the crowns of Portugal and Spain and the end of the rule of the Philippine Dynasty.
- 1862In his State of the Union Address President Abraham Lincoln reaffirms the necessity of ending slavery as ordered ten weeks earlier in the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1885First serving of the soft drink Dr Pepper at a drug store in Waco, Texas.
- 1918The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes (later known as the Kingdom of Yugoslavia) is proclaimed.
- 1958The Central African Republic attains self-rule within the French Union.
- 1963Nagaland becomes the 16th state of India.
- 1989Cold War: East Germany’s parliament abolishes the constitutional provision granting the Communist Party the leading role in the state.
- 2009The Treaty of Lisbon, which amends the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community, which together comprise the constitutional basis of European Union, comes into effect.
- 2013China launches Yutu or Jade Rabbit, its first lunar rover, as part of the Chang'e 3 lunar exploration mission.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul van Dyk, Edie McClurg, David Gates, Penn Jillette, Tsubasa Imai, Hiroki Takahashi, Dima Bilan, Whitney Sloan, Tom O'Brien, Susanna Wallumrød.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 1, 1905.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1964 – Anthony Clark, American actor; September 13, 1961 – KK Null, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Zeni Geva and Absolut Null Punkt); July 21, 1934 – Jonathan Miller, English actor, director, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042