Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,068 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1709Franz Xaver Richter
- 1913Mary Martin
- 1926Keith Michell
- 1927Micheline Bernardini
- 1928Emily McLaughlin
- 1928Malachi Throne
- 1933Lou Rawls
- 1934Billy Paul
- 1947Elizabeth Baur
- 1985Janelle Monáe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1922Vsevolod Bobrov, Russian ice hockey player, footballer, and manager (d. 1979)
- 1929David Doyle, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1960Jane Turner, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Safra A. Catz, Israeli-American businesswoman
- 1968Anders Holmertz, Swedish swimmer
- 1976Tomasz Adamek, Polish boxer
- 1985Philip DeFranco, American video blogger
- 1986DeSean Jackson, American football player
- 1987Vance Joy, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1988Dan Mavraides, Greek-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768The former slave ship Fredensborg sinks off Tromøy in Norway.
- 1885First serving of the soft drink Dr Pepper at a drug store in Waco, Texas.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1941World War II: Fiorello La Guardia, Mayor of New York City and Director of the Office of Civilian Defense, signs Administrative Order 9, creating the Civil Air Patrol.
- 1958The Central African Republic attains self-rule within the French Union.
- 1960Paul McCartney and Pete Best are arrested (and later deported) from Hamburg, Germany, after accusations of attempted arson.
- 1966The first Gävle goat, an annual Swedish Yule Goat tradition, is erected in Gävle.
- 1990Channel Tunnel sections started from the United Kingdom and France meet 40 metres beneath the seabed.
- 1991Cold War: Ukrainian voters overwhelmingly approve a referendum for independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2009The Treaty of Lisbon, which amends the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community, which together comprise the constitutional basis of European Union, comes into effect.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brigid Brannagh, Eirik Glambek Bøe, Bernard Fanning, Rudolph Schildkraut, Julian Fellowes, Geoff Barrow, Danielle Peck, George Wein, Grandmaster Caz, Matthew Waterhouse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 1, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1950 – Mary Hopkin, Welsh singer-songwriter; April 18, 1985 – Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro); May 3, 1981 – Charlie Brooks, English-Welsh actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077