Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie
- 1944Pierre Arditi
- 1946Jonathan Katz
- 1947Alain Bashung
- 1961Jeremy Northam
- 1962Sayoko Hagiwara
- 1970Golden Brooks
- 1971Melanie Peres
- 1973Steve Gibb
- 1988Zoë Kravitz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1898Stuart Garson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Manitoba (d. 1977)
- 1923Stansfield Turner, American admiral and academic, 12th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1924Masao Horiba, Japanese businessman, founded Horiba (d. 2015)
- 1937Muriel Costa-Greenspon, American soprano and actress (d. 2005)
- 1952Stephen Poliakoff, English director, producer, and playwright
- 1961Armin Meiwes, German cannibal and murderer
- 1963Arjuna Ranatunga, Sri Lankan cricketer and politician
- 1970Kirk Rueter, American baseball player
- 1970Lembit Rajala, Estonian footballer
- 1971John Schlimm, American author and educator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Henry V of England enters Paris.
- 1640End of the Iberian Union: Portugal acclaims as King João IV of Portugal, ending 60 years of personal union of the crowns of Portugal and Spain and the end of the rule of the Philippine Dynasty.
- 1828Argentine general Juan Lavalle makes a coup against governor Manuel Dorrego, beginning the Decembrist revolution.
- 1885First serving of the soft drink Dr Pepper at a drug store in Waco, Texas.
- 1913Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the First Balkan War, is annexed by Greece.
- 1913The Ford Motor Company introduces the first moving assembly line.
- 1941World War II: Fiorello La Guardia, Mayor of New York City and Director of the Office of Civilian Defense, signs Administrative Order 9, creating the Civil Air Patrol.
- 1948Taman Shud Case: The body of an unidentified man is found in Adelaide, Australia, involving an undetectable poison and a secret code in a very rare book; the case remains unsolved and is “one of Australia’s most profound mysteries.”
- 1959Cold War: Opening date for signature of the Antarctic Treaty, which sets aside Antarctica as a scientific preserve and bans military activity on the continent.
- 1997In the Indian state of Bihar, Ranvir Sena attacked the CPI(ML) Party Unity stronghold Lakshmanpur-Bathe, killing 63 lower caste people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 1.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Webb, Hiro Mizushima, Demir Demirkan, Bernie Winters, Gino Vannelli, Marie Serneholt, Etsushi Toyokawa, Fred Åkerström, Andy Biersack, João Gilberto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 1, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1991 – Haru, Japanese actress and model; November 10, 1977 – Brittany Murphy, American actress and singer (d. 2009); May 14, 1939 – Veruschka von Lehndorff, German model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996