Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1941Peter Sarstedt
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1978Summer Phoenix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1751George Shaw, English botanist and zoologist (d. 1813)
- 1805Joseph Škoda, Czech physician, dermatologist, and academic (d. 1881)
- 1950Nicky Henderson, English horse trainer
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1952Susan Dey, American actress and producer
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1964George Newbern, American actor
- 1982Claudia Hoffmann, German sprinter
- 1983Lewis Buxton, English footballer
- 1984Mark Applegarth, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Chamberlin, Irma Adlawan, Jeff Chandler, Fernando González Pacheco, Cem Karaca, J. J. Abrams, Rob Minkoff, Chihiro Yonekura, Kyle Turley, Jeff B. Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1930 – Grace Lee Whitney, American actress and singer (d. 2015); December 7, 1954 – Mike Nolan, Irish singer (Bucks Fizz and Brooks); January 7, 1962 – Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912