Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1981Taufik Batisah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1882Louis Wilkins, American pole vaulter (d. 1950)
- 1906Jules Ladoumègue, French runner (d. 1973)
- 1908Olivier Messiaen, French composer and ornithologist (d. 1992)
- 1920Reginald Rose, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1923Clorindo Testa, Italian-Argentinian architect, designed the National Library of the Argentine Republic and Marriott Plaza Hotel (d. 2013)
- 1932Vyacheslav Kurennoy, Russian water polo player (d. 1992)
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1956Rod Blagojevich, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Illinois
- 1958Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie)
- 1966Rein Ahas, Estonian geographer and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B. J. Novak, Betty Marsden, Jenny Miller, Mireille Hartuch, David Boreanaz, Harvey Atkin, Syed Kirmani, Eva Boto, David Garrick, Glenn Robbins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1948 – Jacqueline Taïeb, Tunisian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 25, 1990 – Andi Eigenmann, Filipino actress; January 12, 1974 – Claudia Conserva, Chilean model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923