Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1960Kōichi Satō
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1787Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet, American educator, founded the American School for the Deaf (d. 1851)
- 1907Rumer Godden, English author and poet (d. 1998)
- 1915Nicky Barr, Australian rugby player and fighter pilot (d. 2006)
- 1918Anne Gwynne, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1927Agnes Nixon, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1944John Birt, Baron Birt, English businessman
- 1950Nicky Henderson, English horse trainer
- 1957Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter, American surfer, singer-songwriter, and guitarist
- 1990Shoya Tomizawa, Japanese motorcycle racer (d. 2010)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Atkin, Fred Penner, Mark Lindsay, Alice Drummond, Carl Loewe, Josie Davis, James Patterson, Anthony Clark, Chuck Berry, Nana Visitor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1991 – Farid Mammadov, Azerbaijani singer; April 21, 1982 – Terrence J, American television host and actor; February 16, 1957 – LeVar Burton, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035