Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1964George Newbern
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1979Tora Augestad
- 1983Xavier Samuel
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1822César Franck, Belgian organist and composer (d. 1890)
- 1886Annie Bos, Dutch actress (d. 1975)
- 1934Howard Martin Temin, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan, Irish actress and producer
- 1941Tommy Kirk, American actor and singer
- 1947Howard Newby, English sociologist and academic
- 1958Cornelia Funke, German-American author
- 1958John J. York, American actor
- 1964George Newbern, American actor
- 1969Stephen Billington, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Perlich, Sulli, Rondell Sheridan, Chu Song-woong, Jason Francisco, James McCracken, Hildegarde, Peter Hermann, Thelma Barlow, Gregg Sulkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1967 – Jacqueline McKenzie, Australian actress; November 12, 1934 – Ann Flood, American actress; April 8, 1955 – Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862