Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1889Ray Collins
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1912Philip Hart, American lawyer and politician, 49th Lieutenant Governor of Michigan (d. 1976)
- 1933Philip R. Craig, American author (d. 2007)
- 1944Andris Bērziņš, Latvian businessman and politician, former President of Latvia
- 1950John Boozman, American football player, lawyer, and politician
- 1965Greg Giraldo, American lawyer, comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1969Rob Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1975Steve Bradley, American wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1977Mr. Águila, Mexican wrestler
- 1982Sultan Kösen, Turkish giant
- 1991Eric Reid, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Paxton, Joseph Arthur, Nick Jonas, Nargis, Erica Tonooka, Steven Wilson, Finola Hughes, David Hewlett, Tarkan, Sara Canning.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1988 – Blake Harnage, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Versa); July 25, 1952 – Huang Wenyong, Malaysian-Singaporean actor (d. 2013); November 8, 1927 – Chris Connor, American singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915