Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fred Immler
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1925Jean Byron
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1960Kenneth Branagh
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1824George MacDonald, Scottish minister, author, and poet (d. 1905)
- 1882Louis Wilkins, American pole vaulter (d. 1950)
- 1918Anne Gwynne, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1925Jean Byron, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1933Larry Morris, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1953Chris Bury, American journalist and academic
- 1971Brian Nichols, American spree killer
- 1979Iain Brunnschweiler, English cricketer
- 1980Sarah Chang, American violinist
- 1984Mark Applegarth, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomai Apergi, Ed Wynn, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Sam Huntington, Teruaki Ogawa, Snitz Edwards, Sarai, Chelsea Hobbs, Jeremy Isaacs, Ingrid Pitt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1940 – Richard Sanders, American actor and screenwriter; April 25, 1977 – Marguerite Moreau, American actress and producer; December 10, 1985 – Scarlett Bowman, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057