Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Fionnula Flanagan
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1588Isaac Beeckman, Dutch scientist and philosopher (d. 1637)
- 1870Mary Bonaparte, French daughter of Napoléon Charles Bonaparte, 5th Prince of Canino (d. 1947)
- 1912Philip Hart, American lawyer and politician, 49th Lieutenant Governor of Michigan (d. 1976)
- 1950John Boozman, American football player, lawyer, and politician
- 1956Jan van Dijk, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1956Roberto Cassinelli, Italian lawyer and politician
- 1958John J. York, American actor
- 1972Brian Molko, Belgian-Luxembourger singer-songwriter and guitarist (Placebo)
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1991Dion Waiters, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1989Mongolian Revolution: At the country’s first open pro-democracy public demonstration, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj announces the establishment of the Mongolian Democratic Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynda Thomas, Joshua Ledet, Pokwang, Guinevere Turner, Ricky Wilson, Mike Malinin, Dimitris Horn, Yuri Shevchuk, Fran Drescher, Dalida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1983.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1959 – Youssou N'Dour, Senegalese singer-songwriter, actor, and politician; September 16, 1953 – Alan Barton, English singer and guitarist (Black Lace and Smokie) (d. 1995); April 23, 1976 – Aaron Dessner American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The National).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966