Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,091 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1964George Newbern
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1978Summer Phoenix
- 1983Katrin Siska
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1913Morton Gould, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1939Barry Cunliffe, English archaeologist and academic
- 1958Kathryn Stott, English pianist and academic
- 1978Summer Phoenix, American actress
- 1979Iain Brunnschweiler, English cricketer
- 1984Krista Ranillo, Filipino actress
- 1985Lê Công Vinh, Vietnamese footballer
- 1985Scarlett Bowman, English actress
- 1990Sakiko Matsui, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bradley Steven Perry, Hector Luis Bustamante, Brock Pierce, Georges-Alain Jones, Suzu Hirose, Caffarelli, Brandon Mychal Smith, Susan Roman, Francis Magalona, Guy Madison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1983.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1968 – Aaron Stainthorpe, English-German singer-songwriter; April 12, 1993 – Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress; September 10, 1927 – Johnny Keating, Scottish trombonist, composer, and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932