Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1947Douglas Kenney
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1958John J. York
- 1960Kōichi Satō
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1979Tora Augestad
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1885Marios Varvoglis, Greek composer and conductor (d. 1967)
- 1908Olivier Messiaen, French composer and ornithologist (d. 1992)
- 1909Hermes Pan, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1990)
- 1914Dorothy Lamour, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1952Paul Varul, Estonian lawyer and politician, 6th Estonian Minister of Justice
- 1956Roberto Cassinelli, Italian lawyer and politician
- 1959Udi Aloni, American-Israeli director and author
- 1960Kōichi Satō, Japanese actor
- 1981Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angie Greenup, Aileen Quinn, Coşkun Sabah, Jane Greer, Thomas Roberts, Beth Toussaint, Alexandra Wentworth, Ben Adams, Ernie K-Doe, Wendy Ellis Somes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1976 – Taylor Hicks, American singer-songwriter and actor (Little Memphis Blues Orchestra); September 18, 1964 – Marco Masini, Italian singer-songwriter; July 10, 1988 – Heather Hemmens, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090