Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Anne Gwynne
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1928John Colicos
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1964George Newbern
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1908Olivier Messiaen, French composer and ornithologist (d. 1992)
- 1910Ambrosio Padilla, Filipino basketball player, baseball player and politician (d. 1996)
- 1914Dorothy Lamour, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1937Scott Baker, English judge
- 1938Yuri Temirkanov, Russian viola player and conductor
- 1941Tommy Kirk, American actor and singer
- 1958John J. York, American actor
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter, American surfer, singer-songwriter, and guitarist
- 1975Kristel Verbeke, Belgian singer and actress (K3)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1989Mongolian Revolution: At the country’s first open pro-democracy public demonstration, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj announces the establishment of the Mongolian Democratic Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Horne, Heri Joensen, Rainer Schönfelder, Sigurd Wongraven, Ivan Rebroff, Katrin Siska, Sheila Sim, Stephen Pearcy, Emmelie de Forest, Lee Gi-kwang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1992.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1972 – Mili Avital, Israeli-American actress; July 23, 1986 – Reece Ritchie, English actor; August 4, 1939 – Frank Vincent, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946