Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 298 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1914Dorothy Lamour
- 1945George Amon Webster
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1969Stephen Billington
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Katrin Siska
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1882Shigenori Tōgō, Japanese politician, 37th Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1950)
- 1891Nelly Sachs, German-Swedish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1911Chet Huntley, American journalist (d. 1974)
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1985)
- 1945Mukhtar Altynbayev, Kazakhstani general and politician, 3rd Defence Minister of Kazakhstan
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1967Narimi Arimori, Japanese actress
- 1969Rob Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1975Josip Skoko, Australian footballer
- 1984JTG, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shane Kippel, Félix Leclerc, Bonnie Franklin, Bernie Kopell, Jim Meskimen, Oliver James, George Henschel, Aiko Itō, David R. Ellis, Nena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1992.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1935 – Louis Marriott, Jamaican actor, director, and screenwriter; December 29, 1990 – Allen Kim, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (U-KISS and Xing); April 29, 1950 – Phillip Noyce, Australian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997