Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,966 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Annie Bos
- 1918Anne Gwynne
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1958John J. York
- 1983Katrin Siska
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1920Reginald Rose, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1925Carolyn Kizer, American poet and academic (d. 2014)
- 1927Agnes Nixon, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1958Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie)
- 1960Kōichi Satō, Japanese actor
- 1965J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross)
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern, Swiss-Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Rein Ahas, Estonian geographer and academic
- 1979Matt Bentley, American wrestler
- 1983Xavier Samuel, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krystal Forscutt, Margarete Schön, Phyllis Haver, Michael Anderson, Ken Baumann, Shigesato Itoi, Tamer Karadağlı, Leslie Parrish, Nils-Aslak Valkeapää, Wyclef Jean.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1934 – Jane Henson, American actress and puppeteer (d. 2013); September 21, 1950 – Bill Murray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 19, 1981 – Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Thai actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,108