Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1983Katrin Siska
- 1983Patrick Flueger
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1452Johannes Stöffler, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1531)
- 1824George MacDonald, Scottish minister, author, and poet (d. 1905)
- 1912Philip Hart, American lawyer and politician, 49th Lieutenant Governor of Michigan (d. 1976)
- 1928John Colicos, Canadian actor (d. 2000)
- 1964Bobby Flay, American chef and author
- 1974Meg White, American drummer (The White Stripes)
- 1975Kristel Verbeke, Belgian singer and actress (K3)
- 1981Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer
- 1983Katrin Siska, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja)
- 1984Mark Applegarth, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin Alves, Cayden Boyd, Mayu Watanabe, Mark Tremonti, Zulema, Dennis Dugan, Frank Morgan, Loretta Devine, Masaaki Sakai, Amrish Puri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 10, 1992.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1974 – Vesko Kountchev, Bulgarian viola player, composer, and producer (Amparanoia); September 5, 1993 – Gage Golightly, American actress; March 4, 1934 – Anne Haney, American actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 989