Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Peter Sarstedt
- 1947Douglas Kenney
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1970Kevin Sharp
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1978Summer Phoenix
- 1983Katrin Siska
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1870Pierre Louÿs, Belgian-French author and poet (d. 1925)
- 1911Chet Huntley, American journalist (d. 1974)
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1925Jean Byron, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu, Japanese-American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1944John Birt, Baron Birt, English businessman
- 1954Eudine Barriteau, Barbadian economist and academic
- 1957Prem Rawat, Indian-American guru
- 1962John de Wolf, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1977Mr. Águila, Mexican wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amrish Puri, Luana Patten, Joel Heyman, Génesis Rodríguez, Bosco Wong, Julius La Rosa, Yevgeny Matveyev, Yehuda Poliker, Phil Austin, Don Most.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1977 – Chiwetel Ejiofor, English actor and singer; March 26, 1919 – Strother Martin, American actor (d. 1980); May 23, 1912 – Betty Astell, English actress and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894