Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1945George Amon Webster
- 1948Jessica Cleaves
- 1957Paul Hardcastle
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1827Eugene O'Keefe, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1913)
- 1908Olivier Messiaen, French composer and ornithologist (d. 1992)
- 1911Chet Huntley, American journalist (d. 1974)
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1952Greg Mortimer, Australian geologist and mountaineer
- 1960Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 1964Stef Blok, Dutch banker and politician
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter, American surfer, singer-songwriter, and guitarist
- 1974Meg White, American drummer (The White Stripes)
- 1990Sakiko Matsui, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Black, Drs. P, Robert Powell, Ben Davidson, Fran Lebowitz, Shannen Doherty, Maureen O'Sullivan, Mizchif, Germain Houde, Sidney Toler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1994 – Josh Flitter, American actor; September 21, 1981 – Nicole Richie, American actress, singer, fashion designer, and author; October 17, 1987 – Bea Alonzo, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924