Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,556 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1880Fred Immler, German actor (d. 1965)
- 1885Marios Varvoglis, Greek composer and conductor (d. 1967)
- 1933Larry Morris, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1936Howard Smith, American journalist, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1952Susan Dey, American actress and producer
- 1956Roberto Cassinelli, Italian lawyer and politician
- 1957Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer
- 1965Greg Giraldo, American lawyer, comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1991Eric Reid, American football player
- 1991LE, South Korean rapper and singer-songwriter (EXID)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Kalb, Jimmy Aggrey, Wally Kurth, Leslie Parrish, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Didiayer Snyder, Colin Bass, Randy Wayne, Jessie Wallace, Sharon Maughan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1969 – Dawn Zulueta, Filipino actress; September 19, 1976 – Jim Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (At the Drive-In, Sparta, and Sleepercar); March 15, 1947 – Ry Cooder, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915