Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1923Harold Gould
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1941Kyu Sakamoto
- 1948Jessica Cleaves
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1973Gabriela Spanic
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1891Nelly Sachs, German-Swedish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1913Morton Gould, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1932Vyacheslav Kurennoy, Russian water polo player (d. 1992)
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1961Mark McKoy, Canadian hurdler and sprinter
- 1977Mr. Águila, Mexican wrestler
- 1983Katrin Siska, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja)
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1990Terrell Sinkfield, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Léopold Simoneau, Nikos Kourkoulos, Kevin McNally, Samantha Boscarino, Dorothy Dandridge, Hans W. Geißendörfer, Seungri, Shannon Bex, Naomi Watts, Ralph Carter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1922 – Barbara Bel Geddes, American actress, singer, and author (d. 2005); December 14, 1971 – Michaela Watkins, American actress and screenwriter; April 16, 1993 – Chance the Rapper, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951