Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1929Axel Anderson
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
- 1985Aiko Kayō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1908Elliott Carter, American composer and academic (d. 2012)
- 1931Jerome Rothenberg, American anthropologist and poet
- 1942Anna Carteret, Indian-English actress
- 1948Stamatis Spanoudakis, Greek guitarist and composer
- 1961Steve Nicol, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1965Giannis Ragousis, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister for National Defence
- 1972Rusty Joiner, American model and actor
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1981Hamish Blake, Australian comedian, actor, and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Cotten, Jonathan Slinger, Harold Baigent, Jean Rollin, Robert DeLeo, Lane Davies, Germán Valdés, Vinay Rai, Rick Hoffman, Conchita Supervía.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1987 – Jorgie Porter, English actress; October 13, 1973 – Nanako Matsushima, Japanese actress; October 19, 1989 – Rakuto Tochihara, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927