Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Carlos Gardel
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1942Anna Carteret
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1981Hamish Blake
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489)
- 1709Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans, French wife of Louis I of Spain (d. 1742)
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Russian director, producer, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1911Naguib Mahfouz, Egyptian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1942Anna Carteret, Indian-English actress
- 1944Jon Garrison, American tenor and educator
- 1954Guðlaugur Kristinn Óttarsson, Icelandic guitarist, mathematician, and engineer
- 1958Chris Hughton, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1961Macky Sall, Senegalese engineer and politician, 4th President of Senegal
- 1987Natalia Gordienko, Moldovan singer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bailee Madison, Michael Callen, Takamasa Suga, Tapio Wilska, Rosie Ledet, Eddie Kirkland, Rossa, June Wilkinson, Jüri Järvet, Sabrina van der Donk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1976 – Diane Kruger, German-American actress and model; January 7, 1990 – Camryn Grimes, American actress; April 14, 1965 – Kirk Windstein, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crowbar, Down, Valume Nob, and Kingdom of Sorrow).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905