Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1911Val Guest
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1566Manuel Cardoso, Portuguese organist and composer (d. 1650)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1940David Gates, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bread)
- 1944Juan E. Méndez, Argentinian lawyer, academic, and activist
- 1954Jermaine Jackson, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Jackson 5)
- 1963Mario Been, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1965Gavin Hill, New Zealand rugby player
- 1975Dawn Steele, Scottish actress
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chae Sang-woo, Frank Yablans, Brenda Strong, Yu Inaba, Kenny Chesney, Freddie Garrity, Joe Absolom, Nadia Khan, Mort Sahl, Rebecca Black.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1911.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1981 – Farrah Franklin, American singer, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child); April 26, 1965 – Susannah Harker, English actress; June 15, 1949 – Russell Hitchcock, Australian singer-songwriter (Air Supply).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913