Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
- 1994Alice Hirose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1781David Brewster, Scottish physicist, mathematician, and astronomer (d. 1868)
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1889Walter Knott, American farmer and businessman, founded Knott’s Berry Farm (d. 1981)
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1932Anne Heywood, English actress and singer
- 1935Pranab Mukherjee, Indian journalist and politician, 13th President of India
- 1940David Gates, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bread)
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1962Paul Haslinger, Austrian-American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer (Tangerine Dream)
- 1969Viswanathan Anand, Indian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mihai Timofti, Meryll Soriano, Mario Barravecchia, Heather Matarazzo, Mary Miles Minter, Meera Syal, Patricia Wettig, Jason Gray-Stanford, Frank Finlay, Nora Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1950 – Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress; December 5, 1980 – Shizuka Itō, Japanese voice actress and singer; October 20, 1958 – Valerie Faris, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938