Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Val Guest
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1969Max Martini
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1987Alex Russell
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1867Antonio Conte, Italian fencer (d. 1953)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1922Grace Paley, American author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1924Doc Blanchard, American football player and colonel (d. 2009)
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1938Enrico Macias, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Macky Sall, Senegalese engineer and politician, 4th President of Senegal
- 1969Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1974Maarten Lafeber, Dutch golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Braun, Graham Russell, Joan Wasser, Alice Gerrard, Fred Karno, Lembit Ulfsak, Dave Williams, Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Liberace, Basim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1958 – Christian Dozzler, Austrian-American singer-songwriter; May 4, 1952 – Michael Barrymore, English actor and television personality; January 16, 1972 – Richard T. Jones, Japanese-American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865