Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,403 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489)
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1922Grace Paley, American author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1927John Buscema, American illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1954Jermaine Jackson, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Jackson 5)
- 1969Viswanathan Anand, Indian chess player
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Brandon Rogers, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Luc Delarue, Vijayakanth, Royce D. Applegate, Xu Jinglei, Katherine Brooks, Beth Broderick, Anita Page, Steven Jacobs, Chantal Goya, Jeff Stearns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1986 – Faris Badwan, English singer-songwriter (The Horrors and Cat's Eyes); January 4, 1957 – Patty Loveless, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 15, 1974 – Bianca Rinaldi, Brazilian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938