Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,492 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1942Anna Carteret
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
- 1981Hamish Blake
- 1985Aiko Kayō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489)
- 1680Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer (d. 1736)
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Russian director, producer, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1909Ronald McKie, Australian soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1991)
- 1942Anna Carteret, Indian-English actress
- 1943Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (Hot Chocolate) (d. 2015)
- 1951Mazlan Othman, Malaysian astrophysicist
- 1966Göran Kropp, Swedish race car driver and mountaineer (d. 2002)
- 1982Pablo Pérez Companc, Argentinian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nokie Edwards, Professor Longhair, Rudy Fernandez, Akiko Kobayashi, Randy Orton, Justin Bruening, Stephen Sommers, Bert Parnaby, Sam Hamm, Candy Pangilinan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1981 – Aoi Tada, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; March 22, 1986 – Jeon Boram, South Korean singer and actress (T-ara); August 1, 1933 – Teri Shields, American actress, producer, and agent (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918