Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,336 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1963Jon Brion
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1830Kamehameha V of Hawaii (d. 1872)
- 1863Annie Jump Cannon, American astronomer and academic (d. 1941)
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943)
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1932Enrique Bermúdez, Nicaraguan colonel and engineer (d. 1991)
- 1956Andrew Lansley, English politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1966Gary Dourdan, American actor
- 1972Sami Al-Jaber, Saudi Arabian footballer and manager
- 1982Pablo Pérez Companc, Argentinian race car driver
- 1984Spyros Vrontaras, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Schaeffer, Omar Rodríguez-López, Kellan Lutz, Pierangelo Bertoli, Tonka Tomicic, Julia Zemiro, Riff Raff, Mary Miles Minter, Park Han-byul, Rockmond Dunbar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1967 – Gigi D'Agostino, Italian DJ and producer; April 4, 1978 – Lemar, English singer-songwriter and producer; September 30, 1996 – Lurie Poston, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937