Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,367 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1973Mos Def
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1929Axel Anderson, German-Puerto Rican actor and production manager (d. 2012)
- 1955Christian Sackewitz, German footballer and manager
- 1958Isabella Hofmann, American actress
- 1963Claudia Kohde-Kilsch, German tennis player
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1971Willie McGinest, American football player and sportscaster
- 1979Valdis Mintals, Estonian figure skater
- 1991Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Todd Haberkorn, Charlie Clouser, Shane Tutmarc, Die, Chespirito, Walker Edmiston, Tony Todd, Engelbert Humperdinck, Shaina Magdayao, Renee O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1921 – Douglass Watson, American actor (d. 1989); September 13, 1968 – Roger Howarth, American actor; February 25, 1964 – Lee Evans, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875