Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,239 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1969Max Martini
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1973Mos Def
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1889Walter Knott, American farmer and businessman, founded Knott’s Berry Farm (d. 1981)
- 1908Amon Goeth, Austrian SS officer (d. 1946)
- 1911Val Guest, English-American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2006)
- 1931Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1932Anne Heywood, English actress and singer
- 1935Ron Carey, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1954Jermaine Jackson, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Jackson 5)
- 1956Andrew Lansley, English politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1963Claudia Kohde-Kilsch, German tennis player
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Aldridge, Tony Jackson, Nicholas Hammond, Vika Jigulina, Assi Dayan, Beryl Davis, Alun Armstrong, Byron Foulger, René Cresté, David Lowery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1953 – Colm Meaney, Irish actor; November 14, 1978 – Michala Banas, New Zealand actress and singer; March 2, 1988 – Nadine Samonte, German-Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934