Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 856 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1961Dave King
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1680Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer (d. 1736)
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1899Julio de Caro, Argentinian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1980)
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1923Nikolai Matvejev, Estonian cyclist (d. 1984)
- 1931Ronald Dworkin, American philosopher and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1961Marco Pierre White, English chef and television host
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1974Rey Mysterio, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
- 2006Felipe Calderón, the President of Mexico, launches a military-led offensive to put down the drug cartel violence in the state of Michoacán. This effort is often regarded as the first event in the Mexican Drug War.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julien Poulin, Iko Uwais, J. Holiday, Myleene Klass, Janis Martin, Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Mathis Künzler, Corynne Charby, Rufus Hound, Charlie Kaufman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1961 – Peter Jackson, New Zealand actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 10, 1944 – K. S. Balachandran, Sri Lankan-Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 29, 1979 – Sam Jones III, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931