Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,311 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 857 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1966Gary Dourdan
- 1969Max Martini
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489)
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1923Betsy Blair, American-English actress and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1927John Buscema, American illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1944Juan E. Méndez, Argentinian lawyer, academic, and activist
- 1947Teri Garr, American actress and dancer
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1961Dave King, Irish-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Flogging Molly and Fastway)
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1981Hamish Blake, Australian comedian, actor, and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine MacDonald, Paul Black, Giovanna Antonelli, Robert Forster, Colby O'Donis, Cicely Courtneidge, Creagen Dow, Cornelia Frances, Isabelle Adjani, Steve Angello.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1937 – Lorraine Bayly, Australian actress; November 17, 1982 – Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer; May 20, 1956 – Dean Butler, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895