Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1932Anne Heywood
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1941Max Baucus, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 11th United States Ambassador to China
- 1956Andrew Lansley, English politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1962Nele Karajlić, Serbian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and actor (Zabranjeno Pušenje)
- 1962Paul Haslinger, Austrian-American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer (Tangerine Dream)
- 1966Göran Kropp, Swedish race car driver and mountaineer (d. 2002)
- 1972Rusty Joiner, American model and actor
- 1974Ben Shephard, English journalist and television host
- 1977Mark Streit, Swiss ice hockey player
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
- 1985Aiko Kayō, Japanese idol, singer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvie Léonard, Cornell Gunter, Amanda Donohoe, Deuce, Joe Absolom, Tatum O'Neal, Ram Charan, Margaret Truman, Sam Elliott, Gene Leis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1933 – Kathryn Crosby, American actress and singer; October 25, 1955 – Glynis Barber, South African-English actress; August 27, 1972 – The Great Khali, Indian wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038