Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,455 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 862 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1940David Gates
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1966Gary Dourdan
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1985Aiko Kayō
- 1987Alex Russell
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1830Kamehameha V of Hawaii (d. 1872)
- 1884Piet Ooms, Dutch swimmer and water polo player (d. 1961)
- 1919Marie Windsor, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1932Aladár Kovácsi, Hungarian pentathlete (d. 2010)
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1962Paul Haslinger, Austrian-American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer (Tangerine Dream)
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1972Sami Al-Jaber, Saudi Arabian footballer and manager
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rahul Roy, René Cresté, Giuseppe Valdengo, Sitashma Chand, Ludacris, Mitch Hewer, Aaron Stanford, Nicolai Gedda, Sammy Leung, Matthew Good.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1969 – Birdman, American rapper and producer (Big Tymers); August 11, 1949 – Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries); March 25, 1976 – Cha Tae-hyun, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047