Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,865 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1919Marie Windsor
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1942Anna Carteret
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1709Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans, French wife of Louis I of Spain (d. 1742)
- 1897Ronald Skirth, English soldier (d. 1977)
- 1899Julio de Caro, Argentinian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1980)
- 1916Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989)
- 1931Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1938McCoy Tyner, American pianist and composer
- 1977Brandon Rogers, American singer
- 1982Pablo Pérez Companc, Argentinian race car driver
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
- 1994Alice Hirose, Japanese actress, television personality, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Toscano, Eriko Sato, Britt Nicole, Ilmar Raag, Rich Boy, Fiona Fullerton, Noel Callahan, Jimi Goodwin, Jason Dolley, Carmen Villalobos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1962.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1976 – Jody Thompson, Canadian actress, director, and producer; May 21, 1989 – Emily Robins, New Zealand actress and singer; March 29, 1957 – Christopher Lambert, American-French actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015