Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1940David Gates
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1709Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans, French wife of Louis I of Spain (d. 1742)
- 1921Ilmar Laaban, Estonian poet and publicist (d. 2000)
- 1931Pierre Pilote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1950Nino Frassica, Italian actor
- 1965Jay Bell, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
- 1985Yekta Kurtuluş, Turkish footballer
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noël Wells, Dorothy Janis, Melville Shavelson, Sébastien Foucan, Shirley Horn, John Henson, Herb Levinson, Meighan Desmond, Margaret Lockwood, Cameron Litvack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1962.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1987 – Kana Kurashina, Japanese actress; May 31, 1989 – Daul Kim, South Korean model, painter, and blogger (d. 2009); March 15, 1987 – Adrianne León, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,012