Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1919Marie Windsor
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1923Betsy Blair, American-English actress and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1925James Sullivan, American politician (d. 2012)
- 1954Santiago Creel, Mexican lawyer and politician, Mexican Secretary of the Interior
- 1958Isabella Hofmann, American actress
- 1969Alessandro Melli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1969Viswanathan Anand, Indian chess player
- 1972Andriy Husin, Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1975Dawn Steele, Scottish actress
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
- 1985Yekta Kurtuluş, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1997The Kyoto Protocol opens for signature.
- 2006Felipe Calderón, the President of Mexico, launches a military-led offensive to put down the drug cartel violence in the state of Michoacán. This effort is often regarded as the first event in the Mexican Drug War.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carole Bayer Sager, Jean Duceppe, Eli Roth, William Guest, Charlie Hunnam, Kristina Wagner, Barbara Billingsley, Patrick Labyorteaux, Jack Pickford, Gene Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1975 – Hawksley Workman, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 28, 1967 – Mira Sorvino, American actress and producer; November 21, 1945 – Goldie Hawn, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136