Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 670 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1918Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Russian soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1941J. Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (d. 1991)
- 1941Rogier van Otterloo, Dutch conductor and composer (d. 1988)
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1969Francisco Javier Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1972Rusty Joiner, American model and actor
- 1974Ben Shephard, English journalist and television host
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teo Gheorghiu, Left Brain, Floyd Lloyd, Jim Norton, Stephen Amell, Billy Crawford, Randy Stonehill, Tom Noonan, Anita Linda, Dhirendra Nath Ganguly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 1962.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1964 – Joss Whedon, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 30, 1991 – Deorro, American DJ and producer; June 4, 1930 – Morgana King, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961