Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,220 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1973Mos Def
- 1984P.J. Lane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1712Francesco Algarotti, Italian poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1764)
- 1801Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright (d. 1836)
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1873Josip Plemelj, Slovenian mathematician and academic (d. 1967)
- 1919Cliff Michelmore, English television host and producer
- 1919Marie Windsor, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1946Rhoma Irama, Indonesian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1956Stevie Young, Scottish-born Australian guitarist (AC/DC, Starfighters)
- 1975Gerben de Knegt, Dutch cyclist
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Syl Johnson, Kei Yasuda, Clara Morgane, Darius Campbell, Jason Patric, Alicia Minshew, Jody Marie Gnant, Raven-Symoné, Kinna McInroe, Colin Mochrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1976 – Chiwoniso Maraire, Zimbabwean singer-songwriter (d. 2013); November 4, 1969 – Matthew McConaughey, American actor and producer; March 5, 1920 – Virginia Christine, American actress (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964