Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis
- 1935Ron Carey
- 1942Anna Carteret
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1994Alice Hirose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Russian director, producer, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1923Nikolai Matvejev, Estonian cyclist (d. 1984)
- 1935Pranab Mukherjee, Indian journalist and politician, 13th President of India
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1969Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1977Brandon Rogers, American singer
- 1988Tim Southee, New Zealand cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: James II of England, while trying to flee to France, allegedly throws the Great Seal of the Realm into the River Thames.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Lazenby, Tyler Hoechlin, Won Bin, Seann William Scott, Willow Shields, Yvette Vickers, Jean Gascon, Fred Goss, Rock Hudson, Malcolm McDowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1991 – Jorge Blanco, Mexican-Argentinian actor and singer; August 27, 1916 – Martha Raye, American actress and singer (d. 1994); September 18, 1964 – Holly Robinson Peete, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960