Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1882Subramanya Bharathi, Indian journalist and poet (d. 1921)
- 1908Hákun Djurhuus, Faroese educator and politician, 4th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1987)
- 1918Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Russian soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1932Anne Heywood, English actress and singer
- 1938Enrico Macias, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Isabella Hofmann, American actress
- 1961Macky Sall, Senegalese engineer and politician, 4th President of Senegal
- 1964Carolyn Waldo, Canadian swimmer and sportscaster
- 1966Göran Kropp, Swedish race car driver and mountaineer (d. 2002)
- 1970Victoria Fuller, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Smith, Corin Redgrave, Colin Meloy, Bobby Lee, Patty Loveless, Diandra Newlin, Adolph Zukor, Vincent Scotto, Don Francks, Winta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1977 – Miklos Perlus, Canadian actor and screenwriter; February 17, 1934 – Barry Humphries, Australian comedian, actor, and author; April 21, 1932 – Elaine May, American actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942