Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1940Donna Mills
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1961Dave King
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1475Pope Leo X (d. 1521)
- 1712Francesco Algarotti, Italian poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1764)
- 1890Carlos Gardel, French-Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1935)
- 1918Clinton Adams, American painter and historian (d. 2002)
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1961Macky Sall, Senegalese engineer and politician, 4th President of Senegal
- 1963Jon Brion, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1966Gary Dourdan, American actor
- 1972Rusty Joiner, American model and actor
- 1974Ben Shephard, English journalist and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Polson, Sara Bareilles, Carole King, Angus Scrimm, David Kirschner, Claire Cooper, Charles Bronson, Jane Connell, Julie Peasgood, Michael Monarch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 11, 2002.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1963 – Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor; July 1, 1951 – Victor Willis, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (Village People); March 19, 1916 – Eric Christmas, English-Canadian actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963