Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1903 was a Saturday and it was the 346th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Nicolas de Gunzburg
- 1909Karen Morley
- 1918Joe Williams
- 1921Toni Blankenheim
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1942Fatma Girik
- 1947Wings Hauser
- 1949Bill Nighy
- 1957Sheila E.
- 1970Mädchen Amick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1610Basil of Ostrog, Serbian monk and saint (d. 1671)
- 1882Ioannis Demestichas, Greek admiral (d. 1960)
- 1927Robert Noyce, American inventor and businessman, co-invented the microchip and co-founded the Intel Corporation (d. 1990)
- 1937Michael Jeffery, Australian general and politician, 24th Governor-General of Australia
- 1940Sharad Pawar, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Agriculture
- 1958Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer
- 1973Tony Hsieh, American businessman, founded LinkExchange
- 1981Stephen Warnock, English footballer
- 1986Mitsuhiro Hidaka, Japanese singer, rapper, actor, and dancer (AAA)
- 1987Marte Eberson, Norwegian keyboardist (Morning Has Occurred and Highasakite)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408The Order of the Dragon a monarchical chivalric order is created by Sigismund of Luxembourg, then King of Hungary.
- 1911Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of India.
- 1911King George V of the United Kingdom and Mary of Teck are enthroned as Emperor and Empress of India.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: USS Panay incident – Japanese aircraft bomb and sink U.S. gunboat USS Panay on the Yangtze river in China.
- 1941World War II: Fifty-four Japanese A6M Zero fighters raid Batangas Field, Philippines. Jesús Villamor and four Filipino fighter pilots fend them off; César Basa is killed.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 1979The unrecognised state of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia returns to British control and resumes using the name Southern Rhodesia.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Abercrombie, Marina Orsini, Stacy Galina, Gisela Valcárcel, Alice Eve, Jeremy London, Queen Ida, Richard Keith, Taylor Cole, Elaine Shore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 12, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1986 – Mariko Shinoda, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48); October 16, 1941 – Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer; August 25, 1969 – Cameron Mathison, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978