Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917James Wall
- 1923Bob Dorough
- 1949Bill Nighy
- 1970Jennifer Connelly
- 1972Hank Williams III
- 1975Mayim Bialik
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
- 1983Katrina Elam
- 1986Lee Qri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1786William L. Marcy, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 21st United States Secretary of State (d. 1857)
- 1919B. B. Nimbalkar, Indian cricketer (d. 2012)
- 1924Ed Koch, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 105th Mayor of New York City (d. 2013)
- 1943Phyllis Somerville, American actress
- 1947Chris Mullin, English journalist and politician
- 1950Billy Smith, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1966Kōichi Nagano, Japanese voice actor
- 1969Sophie Kinsella, English author and educator
- 1973Gary Breen, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1981Pedro Ríos, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408The Order of the Dragon a monarchical chivalric order is created by Sigismund of Luxembourg, then King of Hungary.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1939HMS Duchess sinks after a collision with HMS Barham off the coast of Scotland with the loss of 124 men.
- 1939Winter War: Battle of Tolvajärvi – Finnish forces defeat those of the Soviet Union in their first major victory of the conflict.
- 1941World War II: Fifty-four Japanese A6M Zero fighters raid Batangas Field, Philippines. Jesús Villamor and four Filipino fighter pilots fend them off; César Basa is killed.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1958Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ned Luke, Grigoris Bithikotsis, Eldbjørg Raknes, Sarah Marshall, Giuliana Rancic, Robin Beck, Eartha Kitt, Giuliana De Sio, Tony Croatto, Bobby Sherman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1921.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1971 – Sarah Alexander, English actress and screenwriter; September 21, 1973 – Derek Brewer, American model; June 13, 1978 – Mikako Ichikawa, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923