Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 347th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 861 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Olev Roomet
- 1939Eric Flynn
- 1944Hwang Jang-lee
- 1949Randy Owen
- 1959Johnny Whitaker
- 1960Jānis Reinis
- 1972Niki Evans
- 1980Swastika Mukherjee
- 1982Koutaro Tanaka
- 1993Jurian Beat Crisis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1797Heinrich Heine, German journalist, poet, and critic (d. 1856)
- 1856Svetozar Boroević, Croatian-Austrian field marshal (d. 1920)
- 1902Panagiotis Kanellopoulos, Greek philosopher and politician, 138th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1986)
- 1930Robert Prosky, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1938Alvin Curran, American horn player and composer (Musica Elettronica Viva)
- 1958Lynn-Holly Johnson, American figure skater and actress
- 1969Sergei Fedorov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1977Sascha Kindred, German-English swimmer
- 1977Tupele Dorgu, English actress
- 1980Swastika Mukherjee, Indian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545The Council of Trent begins.
- 1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.
- 1867A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – Captain Hans Langsdorff of the German Deutschland-class cruiser (pocket battleship) Admiral Graf Spee engages with Royal Navy cruisers HMS Exeter, HMS Ajax and HMNZS Achilles.
- 1967Constantine II of Greece attempts an unsuccessful counter-coup against the Regime of the Colonels.
- 1972Apollo program: Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt begin the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) or “Moonwalk” of Apollo 17. To date they are the last humans to set foot on the Moon.
- 1979The Canadian Government of Prime Minister Joe Clark is defeated in the House of Commons, prompting the 1980 Canadian election.
- 2000The “Texas Seven” escape from the John B. Connally Unit near Kenedy, Texas, and go on a robbery spree, during which police officer Aubrey Hawkins is shot and killed.
- 2003Iraq War: Operation Red Dawn – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit.
- 2006Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mohammed Abdel Wahab, Roddy McDowall, Lonnie Brooks, Wynonna Judd, June Brown, David Blaine, Leman Sam, Kim Hunter, Alain Delon, Go Eun-bi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 13, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1986 – Peter Vack, American actor and screenwriter; July 26, 1926 – James Best, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); October 28, 1967 – Julia Roberts, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047