Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 347th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,668 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Richard D. Zanuck
- 1947Rex Hagon
- 1949Tarık Akan
- 1960Jānis Reinis
- 1961Harry Gregson-Williams
- 1966Toby Dammit
- 1980Satoshi Tsumabuki
- 1980Swastika Mukherjee
- 1982Ayumi Kinoshita
- 1985Laurence Leboeuf
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1916Leonard Weisgard, American author and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1934Richard D. Zanuck, American film producer (d. 2012)
- 1942Anna Eshoo, American politician
- 1947Rex Hagon, Canadian actor
- 1956Majida El Roumi, Lebanese soprano and actress
- 1967Bo Pelini, American football player and coach
- 1974Sara Cox, English radio and television host
- 1981Amy Lee, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Evanescence)
- 1984Santi Cazorla, Spanish footballer
- 1985Michael Bumpus, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1636The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
- 1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.
- 1758The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – The city of Nanjing, defended by the National Revolutionary Army under the command of General Tang Shengzhi, falls to the Japanese. This is followed by the Nanking Massacre, in which Japanese troops rape and murder hundreds of thousands of civilians.
- 1962NASA launches Relay 1, the first active repeater communications satellite in orbit.
- 1967Constantine II of Greece attempts an unsuccessful counter-coup against the Regime of the Colonels.
- 1974Malta becomes a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2002European Union enlargement: The EU announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004.
- 2011A murder–suicide in Liège, Belgium, kills six and wounds 125 people at a Christmas market.
- 2014Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 56 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Wolpert, Diana Vickers, CL, Andie MacDowell, Firoza Begum, Maria Anna Adamberger, Ethan Juan, Nik Powell, Rose Byrne, Paul Robeson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 13, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1916 – Giuseppe Taddei, Italian actor and singer (d. 2010); March 9, 1960 – Finn Carter, American actress and photographer; June 24, 1928 – M. S. Viswanathan, Indian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036