Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1913 was a Monday and it was the 349th day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,280 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Joe D'Amato
- 1952Rudi Protrudi
- 1955Paul Simonon
- 1963Helen Slater
- 1971Necati Şaşmaz
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1977Geoff Stults
- 1982Charlie Cox
- 1990Lavanya Tripathi
- 1994Emma Lockhart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1916Buddy Cole, American pianist and conductor (d. 1964)
- 1930Edna O'Brien, Irish author, poet, and playwright
- 1954Mark Warner, American businessman and politician, 69th Governor of Virginia
- 1963David Wingate, American basketball player
- 1966Manos Papayiannis, Greek model and actor
- 1969Adam Setliff, American discus thrower and lawyer
- 1976Aaron Miles, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Adam Brody, American actor
- 1979Alex Solowitz, American actor, singer, and dancer (2Ge+Her)
- 1981Thomas Herrion, American football player (d. 2005)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1913Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
- 1914A gas explosion at Mitsubishi Hōjō coal mine, in Kyushu, Japan, kills 687.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Arawe begins during the New Britain Campaign.
- 1960Richard Pavlick is arrested for plotting to assassinate U.S. President-Elect John F. Kennedy.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, grandson of American billionaire J. Paul Getty, is found alive near Naples, Italy, after being kidnapped by an Italian gang on July 10.
- 1976Western Samoa becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 1997Tajikistan Airlines Flight 3183 crashes in the desert near Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, killing 85.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
- 2005Introduction of the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor into USAF active service.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederik Buch, Grayson Hall, Phil Lewis, Letícia Spiller, Don Diamond, Niall Breslin, Franka Potente, Wakin Chau, Monique Ganderton, Guy Provost.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 15, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1948 – Tom Mullica, American magician and actor; September 21, 1990 – Ivan Dorschner, American-Filipino model and actor; July 31, 1962 – Wesley Snipes, American martial artist, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995