Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 349th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ernest Ashworth
- 1933Tim Conway
- 1949Don Johnson
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1966Molly Price
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1973Ryoo Seung-wan
- 1981Michelle Dockery
- 1983Ronnie Radke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 37Nero, Roman emperor (d. 68)
- 1789Carlos Soublette, Venezuelan general and politician, 11th President of Venezuela (d. 1870)
- 1860Niels Ryberg Finsen, Faroese-Danish physician and educator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1904)
- 1918Jeff Chandler, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1928Ernest Ashworth, American singer (d. 2009)
- 1938Billy Shaw, American football player
- 1940Nick Buoniconti, American football player and sportscaster
- 1952Rudi Protrudi, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Fuzztones)
- 1984Kirsty Lee Allan, Australian actress
- 1988Bai Xue, Chinese runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533Vandalic War: Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, commanded by King Gelimer, at the Battle of Tricamarum.
- 1256Hulagu Khan captures and destroys the Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut Castle (in present-day Iran) as part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
- 1791The United States Bill of Rights becomes law when ratified by the Virginia General Assembly.
- 1890Hunkpapa Lakota leader Sitting Bull is killed on Standing Rock Indian Reservation, leading to the Wounded Knee Massacre.
- 1913Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1976The oil tanker MV Argo Merchant runs aground near Nantucket, Massachusetts, causing one of the worst marine oil spills in history.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
- 2005Introduction of the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor into USAF active service.
- 2009Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner makes its maiden flight from Seattle, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adrianne Palicki, Daryush Shokof, Tommy Ivo, Fabrizio Faniello, Kim Rae-won, Dennis James, Sean Penn, Keith Urban, Lord Jamar, Robert Joy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 15, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1966 – Deana Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 18, 1938 – Machiko Soga, Japanese actress (d. 2006); August 17, 1937 – Spiros Focás, Greek actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931