Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 349th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kasey Rogers
- 1939Cindy Birdsong
- 1945Thaao Penghlis
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld
- 1966Manos Papayiannis
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1979Alex Solowitz
- 1984Kirsty Lee Allan
- 1994Emma Lockhart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1863Arthur Dehon Little, American chemist and engineer (d. 1935)
- 1892J. Paul Getty, American-English businessman and art collector, founded Getty Oil (d. 1976)
- 1916Miguel Arraes, Brazilian lawyer and politician, Governor of Pernambuco (d. 2005)
- 1924Frank W. J. Olver, English-American mathematician and educator (d. 2013)
- 1928Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Austrian-New Zealand painter and architect, designed the Kuchlbauer Tower and Waldspirale (d. 2000)
- 1949Brian Roper, English economist and academic
- 1972Fita Bayisa, Ethiopian runner
- 1976Aaron Miles, American baseball player and coach
- 1978Ned Brower, American drummer and actor (Rooney)
- 1988Steven N'Zonzi, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 687Pope Sergius I is elected.
- 1467Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
- 1791The United States Bill of Rights becomes law when ratified by the Virginia General Assembly.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Arawe begins during the New Britain Campaign.
- 1946U.S.-backed Iranian troops evict the leadership of the breakaway Republic of Mahabad, putting an end to the Iran crisis of 1946.
- 1961Adolf Eichmann is sentenced to death after being found guilty by an Israeli court of 15 criminal charges, including charges of crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people, and membership of an outlawed organization.
- 1965Project Gemini: Gemini 6A, crewed by Wally Schirra and Thomas Stafford, is launched from Cape Kennedy, Florida. Four orbits later, it achieves the first space rendezvous, with Gemini 7.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
- 2006First flight of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Piché, Ida LaFontaine, Patrick Rafter, Hamish Stuart, Fred Zinnemann, Juan Gabriel, Robert Young, Isabeli Fontana, David Jones-Roberts, Jacob Rica.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 15, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1982 – Arthur Darvill, English actor and singer; March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress; October 25, 1937 – Roberto Menescal, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954