Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 349th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Tim Conway
- 1942Dave Clark
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld
- 1971Necati Şaşmaz
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1977Geoff Stults
- 1979Adam Brody
- 1981Brendan Fletcher
- 1983Ronnie Radke
- 1994Emma Lockhart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1878Hans Carossa, German author and poet (d. 1956)
- 1920Gamal al-Banna, Egyptian author and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1942Dave Clark, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Dave Clark Five)
- 1949Brian Roper, English economist and academic
- 1962Tim Gaines, American bass player (Stryper and SinDizzy)
- 1964Paul Kaye, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972Fita Bayisa, Ethiopian runner
- 1974Pooh, Filipino actor and comedian
- 1998Chandler Canterbury, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and French fleets clash in the Battle of St. Lucia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1917World War I: An armistice is reached between the new Bolshevik government and the Central Powers.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1967The Silver Bridge over the Ohio River collapses, killing 46 people.
- 1973The American Psychiatric Association votes 13–0 to remove homosexuality from its official list of psychiatric disorders, the DSM-II.
- 1993The Troubles: The Downing Street Declaration is issued by British Prime Minister John Major and Irish Taoiseach Albert Reynolds.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
- 2014Man Haron Monis takes 18 hostages inside the Martin Place Lindt Café for 16 hours in Sydney. He dies, along with two hostages, when police raid the café the following morning.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Quinn, Nigel Planer, Aya Ishiguro, Naomi Kawase, Brian Doyle-Murray, Édgar Ponce, Johnny Marr, Maria Lawson, Kathleen Munroe, Paula Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 15, 1977.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 17, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1937 – Earl Carroll, American singer (The Cadillacs and The Coasters) (d. 2012); October 30, 1937 – Claude Lelouch, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 19, 1938 – Diana Muldaur, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961