Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 350th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Hammond
- 1957Laura Molina
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1958Carlo J. Caparas
- 1963Helen Slater
- 1966Manos Papayiannis
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1978Ned Brower
- 1981Brendan Fletcher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1861Charles Duryea, American engineer and businessman, co-founded the Duryea Motor Wagon Company (d. 1938)
- 1903Tamanishiki San'emon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 32nd Yokozuna (d. 1938)
- 1946Art Howe, American baseball player and manager
- 1946Carmine Appice, American drummer and songwriter (Vanilla Fudge, Beck, Bogert & Appice, and Cactus)
- 1950Melanie Chartoff, American actress, inventor
- 1954Oliver Heald, English lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1969Chantal Petitclerc, Canadian wheelchair racer
- 1973Surya Bonaly, French-American figure skater
- 1976Todd Tichenor, American baseball player and umpire
- 1979Adam Brody, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256Hulagu Khan captures and destroys the Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut Castle (in present-day Iran) as part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
- 1467Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
- 1914World War I: The Serbian Army recaptures Belgrade from the invading Austro-Hungarian Army.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1961Adolf Eichmann is sentenced to death after being found guilty by an Israeli court of 15 criminal charges, including charges of crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people, and membership of an outlawed organization.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, grandson of American billionaire J. Paul Getty, is found alive near Naples, Italy, after being kidnapped by an Italian gang on July 10.
- 1976Western Samoa becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
- 2014Man Haron Monis takes 18 hostages inside the Martin Place Lindt Café for 16 hours in Sydney. He dies, along with two hostages, when police raid the café the following morning.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny O'Donoghue, David W. Harper, Peggy Ahern, Diane Tell, Marge Champion, Edmund Yeo, Ellen ten Damme, Rah Digga, Jamie Laurie, Bob Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 15, 1984.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1960 – Vivian Kubrick, American-English actress and composer; August 9, 1980 – Texas Battle, American actor; April 4, 1925 – Gene Reynolds, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,002