Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 350th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,881 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Bob Todd
- 1950Melanie Chartoff
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1963Helen Slater
- 1964Paul Kaye
- 1970Michael Shanks
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1977Geoff Stults
- 1979Adam Brody
- 1981Michelle Dockery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1567Christoph Demantius, German composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1643)
- 1686Jean-Joseph Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1746)
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1892J. Paul Getty, American-English businessman and art collector, founded Getty Oil (d. 1976)
- 1920Kurt Schaffenberger, German-American sergeant and illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1957Laura Molina, American singer, guitarist, actress, and painter
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer
- 1969Adam Setliff, American discus thrower and lawyer
- 1977Geoff Stults, American actor and producer
- 1977Mehmet Aurélio, Brazilian-Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1161Jin–Song wars: Military officers conspire against Emperor Hailing of the Jin dynasty after a military defeat at the Battle of Caishi, and assassinate the emperor at his camp.
- 1914World War I: The Serbian Army recaptures Belgrade from the invading Austro-Hungarian Army.
- 1917World War I: An armistice is reached between the new Bolshevik government and the Central Powers.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Arawe begins during the New Britain Campaign.
- 1954The Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1960King Mahendra of Nepal suspends the country’s constitution, dissolves parliament, dismisses the cabinet, and imposes direct rule.
- 1967The Silver Bridge over the Ohio River collapses, killing 46 people.
- 1970Soviet spacecraft Venera 7 successfully land on Venus. It is the first successful soft landing on another planet
- 1970The South Korean ferry Namyong Ho capsizes in the Korea Strait, killing over 300 people.
- 2005Introduction of the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor into USAF active service.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lou Brutus, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ron Morales, Miwa, Paul Overstreet, Stephen DeRosa, Ami Suzuki, Miyuki Sawashiro, Denise Legeay, Felicia Brandström.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 15, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1938 – Brian Dennehy, American actor, director, and producer; August 13, 1986 – Yasuhisa Furuhara, Japanese actor; April 1, 1960 – Michael Praed, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063