Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,983 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 982 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Joyce Bulifant
- 1951Shinji Yamashita
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1962Melanie Smith
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1964Todd Glass
- 1969Florencia Lozano
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1983Mika Kikuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1742Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher, German field marshal (d. 1819)
- 1834Léon Walras, French-Swiss economist and theorist (d. 1910)
- 1903Harold Whitlock, English race walker and coach (d. 1985)
- 1945Bobby George, English darts player and sportscaster
- 1957Antonio Vega, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nacha Pop) (d. 2009)
- 1961André Andersen, Russian-Danish keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Royal Hunt)
- 1961Gretchen Palmer, American actress
- 1969Craig White, English cricketer and coach
- 1985Keita Tachibana, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds)
- 1988Anna Popplewell, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama rounds the Cape of Good Hope, the point where Bartolomeu Dias had previously turned back to Portugal.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1811The first two in a series of four severe earthquakes occur in the vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1986Gennady Kolbin replaces Dinmukhamed Konayev as First Secretary of the Kazakh Communist Party, prompting the Jeltoqsan protests which began the next day.
- 1989U.S. Appeals Court Judge Robert Smith Vance is assassinated by a mail bomb sent by Walter Leroy Moody, Jr.
- 1991Kazakhstan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralf Hütter, Brian McNamara, Page Kennedy, Ricky Tomlinson, Rupert Friend, Arthur Hunnicutt, Patrick Wilson, Tahounia Rubel, Noomi Rapace, R. B. Greaves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1937.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1962 – Michael Higgs, English actor; April 20, 1972 – Željko Joksimović, Serbian singer-songwriter, and producer; March 8, 1972 – Matthew Nable, Australian rugby player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885