Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Hardie Albright
- 1922Cy Leslie
- 1961Sam Robards
- 1969Florencia Lozano
- 1971Shigeki Hosokawa
- 1973Jason Molina
- 1973Sarah Kozer
- 1983Danielle O'Hara
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1895Marie Hall Ets, American author and illustrator (d. 1984)
- 1924Nicolas Sidjakov, Latvian-American illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1938Frank Deford, American journalist and author
- 1952Joel Garner, Barbadian cricketer and manager
- 1957H. D. Kumaraswamy, Indian social worker and politician, 18th Chief Minister of Karnataka
- 1958Katie Leigh, American voice actress
- 1979Trevor Immelman, South African golfer
- 1982Stanislav Šesták, Slovakian footballer
- 1986Pärt Uusberg, Estonian actor, composer, and conductor
- 1988Anna Popplewell, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1773American Revolution: Boston Tea Party – Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1914World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
- 2014Militants belonging to Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan attacked an Army Public School in the Pakistani city of Peshawar killing 145 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Divine, Porter Wagoner, Inga Jankauskaitė, Donatas Banionis, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, K, Doug Brochu, Gary Holton, Kaitlin Doubleday, Domenico Modugno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1937.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1949 – Bob Hartman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Petra); August 17, 1951 – Richard Hunt, American puppeteer and actor (d. 1992); October 4, 1942 – Christopher Stone, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896