Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 350th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,846 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Vida Hope
- 1943Steven Bochco
- 1946Benny Andersson
- 1963Jeff Carson
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1968Peter Dante
- 1985Rachel Bright
- 1987Hallee Hirsh
- 1989Mirei Kiritani
- 1993Jyoti Amge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1778John Ordronaux, French-American soldier (d. 1841)
- 1918Pierre Delanoë, French songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1928Terry Carter, American actor, director, and producer
- 1929Nicholas Courtney, Egyptian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1945Yukio Hattori, Japanese television host
- 1950Roy Schuiten, Dutch cyclist and manager (d. 2006)
- 1976Emiri Henmi, Japanese actress and singer
- 1985Keita Tachibana, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds)
- 1988Mats Hummels, German footballer
- 1993Jyoti Amge, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 714Pepin of Herstal, mayor of the Merovingian palace, dies at Jupille (modern Belgium). He is succeeded by his infant grandson Theudoald while his wife Plectrude holds actual power in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Royal Hellenic Navy defeats the Ottoman Navy at the Battle of Elli.
- 1914World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Bulge begins with the surprise offensive of three German armies through the Ardennes forest.
- 1965Vietnam War: General William Westmoreland sends U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara a request for 243,000 more men by the end of 1966.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1986Gennady Kolbin replaces Dinmukhamed Konayev as First Secretary of the Kazakh Communist Party, prompting the Jeltoqsan protests which began the next day.
- 2013A bus falls from an elevated highway in the Philippines capital Manila killing at least 18 people with 20 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Collins, Peg Lynch, Oxana Fedorova, Melvin Belli, Clayton Rohner, Kim Ye-won, Vanessa Marano, Aviv Geffen, Jack Carter, Max Carver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1951.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1973 – Shanice, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; July 17, 1950 – Damon Harris, American singer (The Temptations) (d. 2013); November 4, 1965 – Kiersten Warren, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915