Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 350th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Barbara Kent
- 1918Vida Hope
- 1926James McCracken
- 1934Louis Waldon
- 1946Terence Knox
- 1961André Andersen
- 1963Jeff Carson
- 1965Nancy Valen
- 1973Scott Storch
- 1975Benjamin Kowalewicz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1485Catherine of Aragon (d. 1536)
- 1804Viktor Bunyakovsky, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1889)
- 1863George Santayana, Spanish philosopher and author (d. 1952)
- 1917Ruth Johnson Colvin, American author and educator, founded ProLiteracy Worldwide
- 1939Gordon Miller, English high jumper
- 1959Steve Mattsson, American author and illustrator
- 1964Paul Vogt, American actor
- 1967Indrek Kaseorg, Estonian decathlete
- 1983Mika Kikuchi, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1986Pärt Uusberg, Estonian actor, composer, and conductor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1811The first two in a series of four severe earthquakes occur in the vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1920The Haiyuan earthquake, magnitude 8.5, rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1930Bank robber Herman Lamm and members of his crew are killed by a 200-strong posse, following a botched bank robbery in Clinton, Indiana.
- 1937Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe attempt to escape from the American federal prison on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay; neither is ever seen again.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1971The United Kingdom recognizes Bahrain’s independence. This is commemorated annually as Bahrain’s National Day.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tina Arena, T-Bone Walker, Anna Home, Nick Purcell, Paul Weller, Edward Zwick, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Sarah Gilman, Jeffrey Walker, Guy Carawan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1951.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1908 – Bud Collyer, American actor and game show host (d. 1969); July 14, 1971 – Madhu Sapre, Indian model and actress, Miss India 1992; March 8, 1979 – Tom Chaplin, English singer-songwriter (Keane).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891