Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,346 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Liv Ullmann
- 1942Eugene Robert Glazer
- 1962Maruschka Detmers
- 1963Benjamin Bratt
- 1969Florencia Lozano
- 1971Shigeki Hosokawa
- 1972Travis Morrison
- 1973Jason Molina
- 1988Anna Popplewell
- 1993Jyoti Amge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1882Zoltán Kodály, Hungarian composer, conductor, and musicologist (d. 1967)
- 1910Freddie Brown, Peruvian-English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1991)
- 1913George Ignatieff, Russian-Canadian scholar and diplomat, 8th Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 1989)
- 1917Ruth Johnson Colvin, American author and educator, founded ProLiteracy Worldwide
- 1941Lesley Stahl, American journalist and actress
- 1943Steven Bochco, American screenwriter and producer
- 1964Heike Drechsler, German sprinter and long jumper
- 1968Peter Dante, American actor and singer
- 1971Paul van Dyk, German DJ and producer
- 1988Park Seo-joon, South Korean model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Royal Hellenic Navy defeats the Ottoman Navy at the Battle of Elli.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1937Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe attempt to escape from the American federal prison on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay; neither is ever seen again.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Bulge begins with the surprise offensive of three German armies through the Ardennes forest.
- 1965Vietnam War: General William Westmoreland sends U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara a request for 243,000 more men by the end of 1966.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taryn Manning, Charlie Byrd, Kathryn Hahn, Gigi Leung, Steven Tyler, Tony Holiday, Candace Cameron Bure, Norman Blake, Chris Harris, Clarence "Frogman" Henry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 16, 1958.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by The Chipmunks with David Seville as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1919 – Howard Morris, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005); September 6, 1937 – Jo Anne Worley, American actress; April 12, 1972 – Şebnem Ferah, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954