Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Katina Paxinou
- 1966Tracy Byrd
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1975Milla Jovovich
- 1978Riteish Deshmukh
- 1981Tolgahan Sayışman
- 1984Mikky Ekko
- 1984Sahara Davenport
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1785Dorothea Lieven, Russian wife of Christopher Lieven (d. 1857)
- 1830Jules de Goncourt, French author and critic (d. 1870)
- 1835Alexander Emanuel Agassiz, Swiss-American ichthyologist and engineer (d. 1910)
- 1859Paul César Helleu, French painter and illustrator (d. 1927)
- 1908Willard Libby, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1980)
- 1947Wes Studi, American actor and producer
- 1961Marek Kaleta, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1967Karsten Neitzel, German footballer and manager
- 1977Arnaud Clément, French tennis player
- 1985Łukasz Broź, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718War of the Quadruple Alliance: Great Britain declares war on Spain.
- 1790Discovery of the Aztec calendar stone.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1907Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan
- 1935First flight of the Douglas DC-3.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1973Thirty passengers are killed in an attack by Palestinian terrorists on Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport.
- 1989Fernando Collor de Mello defeats Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva in the second round of the Brazilian presidential election, becoming the first democratically elected President in almost 30 years.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irvin Kershner, Robin Renucci, Max Martini, Ray Milland, José Luis Garci, Carey Lowell, Itamar Singer, Kylie Travis, Christine Bersola-Babao, Ewa Aulin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 17, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1928 – Aubrey Woods, English actor and singer (d. 2013); October 16, 1972 – Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait); September 15, 1955 – Brendan O'Carroll, Irish actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888