Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928George Lindsey
- 1936Rosemary Martin
- 1940María Elena Velasco
- 1942Paul Butterfield
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1975Milla Jovovich
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1267Emperor Go-Uda of Japan (d. 1324)
- 1619Prince Rupert of the Rhine (d. 1682)
- 1778Humphry Davy, English chemist and physicist (d. 1829)
- 1887Josef Lada, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1957)
- 1931Gerald Finnerman, American director and cinematographer (d. 2011)
- 1944Carlo M. Croce, Italian-American oncologist and academic
- 1956Dominic Lawson, English journalist
- 1956Peter Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Kosuke Saito, Japanese DJ and composer
- 1984Andrew Davies, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586Go-Yōzei becomes Emperor of Japan.
- 1600Marriage of Henry IV of France and Marie de' Medici.
- 1813The Sûreté Nationale, the national police force of France, is founded, headed by Eugène François Vidocq.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 1997The British Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 comes into force, banning all handguns with the exception of antique and show weapons.
- 2003SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
- 2005Anti-World Trade Organization protesters riot in Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
- 2005Jigme Singye Wangchuck abdicates the throne as King of Bhutan.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucy Durack, Lana Wachowski, Kim Jeong-hoon, Kim Delaney, Candi Staton, Al Corley, Noel Gallagher, JC Chasez, Michael Piller, Sam Claflin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 17, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1948 – Derek Thompson, Northern Irish actor; June 4, 1987 – Mollie King, English singer-songwriter (The Saturdays); November 19, 1962 – Jodie Foster, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 852