Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Eddie Kendricks
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1969Michael V.
- 1972John Abraham
- 1974Ian Petrella
- 1974Sarah Paulson
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1842Sophus Lie, Norwegian mathematician and academic (d. 1899)
- 1866Konrad Stäheli, Swiss target shooter (d. 1931)
- 1928George Lindsey, American actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1931James McGaugh, American neurobiologist and psychologist
- 1938Carlo Little, English drummer (Screaming Lord Sutch and the Savages and All-Stars) (d. 2005)
- 1956Dominic Lawson, English journalist
- 1973Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Giovanni Ribisi, American actor
- 1976Takeo Spikes, American football player and sportscaster
- 1982Dynamo, English magician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1538Pope Paul III excommunicates Henry VIII of England.
- 1813The Sûreté Nationale, the national police force of France, is founded, headed by Eugène François Vidocq.
- 1926Antanas Smetona assumes power in Lithuania as the 1926 coup d'état is successful.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – The Admiral Graf Spee is scuttled by Captain Hans Langsdorff outside Montevideo.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1969The SALT I talks begin.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katee Sackhoff, Doda, Guy Garvey, J. P. Manoux, Pooh, Souleymane Cissé, Matthew Best, Columbus Short, Cris Judd, Sousuke Takaoka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 17, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1963 – Rica Fukami, Japanese voice actress and singer; June 19, 1970 – Antonis Remos, German-Greek singer; May 28, 1971 – Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876