Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,192 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Art Neville
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1949Paul Rodgers
- 1966Tracy Byrd
- 1967Gigi D'Agostino
- 1974Ian Petrella
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1812Vilhelm Petersen, Danish painter (d. 1880)
- 1926Patrice Wymore, American-Jamaican actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1961Marek Kaleta, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1966Tracy Byrd, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Milla Jovovich, Ukrainian-American actress and singer
- 1984Andrew Davies, English footballer
- 1985Craig Reid, English footballer
- 1990Makoto Takeda, Japanese actress and model
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya, Thai actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 546Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoths under king Totila plunder the city, by bribing the Byzantine garrison.
- 920Romanos I Lekapenos is crowned co-emperor of the underage Constantine VII.
- 942Assassination of William I of Normandy.
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1919Uruguay becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1938Otto Hahn discovers the nuclear fission of the heavy element uranium, the scientific and technological basis of nuclear energy.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces land in Northern Borneo.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
- 2014The United States and Cuba re-establish diplomatic relations after severing them 55 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Besser, Michael McCary, Wendy Valdez, Charles Bickford, George Roy Hill, Rye Rye, Rose McDowall, Rita Hayworth, Sam Anderson, James Lipton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1942 – Andrew Robinson, American actor and director; January 8, 1967 – R. Kelly, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; February 8, 1988 – Ryan Pinkston, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921