Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1915André Claveau
- 1926Stephen Lewis
- 1936Rosemary Martin
- 1942Paul Butterfield
- 1953Bill Pullman
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1873Ford Madox Ford, English-French author, poet, and critic (d. 1939)
- 1910Eknath Easwaran, Indian-American educator and author (d. 1999)
- 1927Richard Long, American actor and director (d. 1974)
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor
- 1940Kåre Valebrokk, Norwegian journalist (d. 2013)
- 1961Sara Dallin, English singer and bass player (Bananarama)
- 1973Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Patrick Müller, Swiss footballer
- 1988Liisa Ehrberg, Estonian cyclist
- 1990Ashley Edner, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 546Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoths under king Totila plunder the city, by bribing the Byzantine garrison.
- 1583Cologne War: Forces under Ernest of Bavaria defeat troops under Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg at the Siege of Godesberg.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – The Admiral Graf Spee is scuttled by Captain Hans Langsdorff outside Montevideo.
- 1947First flight of the Boeing B-47 Stratojet strategic bomber.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1969The SALT I talks begin.
- 1983Provisional IRA members detonate a car bomb at Harrods Department Store in London, England, United Kingdom. Three police officers and three civilians are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jens Lehmann, Craig Robert Young, Harold Gould, O. J. Simpson, Pearl Hackney, Khloé Kardashian, Heather Sears, Osvaldo Benavides, Francesca Battistelli, Mary Grace Canfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1985 – Tom Fletcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (McFly and McBusted); October 9, 1945 – Taiguara, Uruguayan-Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1996); June 27, 1958 – Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958