Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Dave Madden
- 1939Eddie Kendricks
- 1946Eugene Levy
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1956Peter Farrelly
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1972John Abraham
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1988Rin Takanashi
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1890Prince Joachim of Prussia (d. 1920)
- 1893Charles C. Banks, English fighting pilot (d. 1971)
- 1926Patrice Wymore, American-Jamaican actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1937Brian Hayes, Australian-English radio host
- 1940Kåre Valebrokk, Norwegian journalist (d. 2013)
- 1956Dominic Lawson, English journalist
- 1959Albert King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1964Ginger, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wildhearts, Ginger & The Sonic Circus, and Silver Ginger 5)
- 1964Michele Tafoya, American sportscaster
- 1988Rin Takanashi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1718War of the Quadruple Alliance: Great Britain declares war on Spain.
- 1865First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- 1919Uruguay becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1935First flight of the Douglas DC-3.
- 1943All Chinese are again permitted to become citizens of the United States with the repealing of the Act of 1882 and the introduction of the Magnuson Act.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy massacre – American 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion POWs are shot by Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe Peiper.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
- 2003SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Stewart, Gil Junger, Andrea Lewis, Jessica Barker, Mark Smith, Joe Simon, Marni Nixon, Marilyn Martin, Kristin Hersh, Jack Nicholson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1982 – Sonia Agarwal, Indian actress; November 29, 1970 – Larry Joe Campbell, American actor and director; August 29, 1916 – George Montgomery, American actor, stuntman, director, and producer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941