Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Erwin Piscator
- 1903Ray Noble
- 1953Barry Livingston
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1975Mayuko Aoki
- 1978Riteish Deshmukh
- 1979Ryan Key
- 1984Mikky Ekko
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1632Anthony Wood, English historian and author (d. 1695)
- 1847Émile Faguet, French author and critic (d. 1916)
- 1955Brad Davis, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1969Michael V., Filipino comedian, actor, and singer
- 1969Mick Quinn, English singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Supergrass)
- 1973Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Alex Cintrón, Puerto Rican baseball player and sportscaster
- 1982Lorenzo Cittadini, Italian rugby player
- 1983Bryan Jurynec, American ice hockey player
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 497 BCThe first Saturnalia festival was celebrated in ancient Rome.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1865First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy massacre – American 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion POWs are shot by Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe Peiper.
- 1950The F-86 Sabre’s first mission over Korea.
- 1960Troops loyal to Emperor Haile Selassie in Ethiopia crush the coup that began December 13, returning power to their leader upon his return from Brazil. Haile Selassie absolves his son of any guilt.
- 1969The SALT I talks begin.
- 1973Thirty passengers are killed in an attack by Palestinian terrorists on Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport.
- 1983Provisional IRA members detonate a car bomb at Harrods Department Store in London, England, United Kingdom. Three police officers and three civilians are killed.
- 2014The United States and Cuba re-establish diplomatic relations after severing them 55 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nuno Markl, Albert Millaire, Anthony Caruso, Elizabeth Wolfgramm, Rocío Guirao Díaz, Victoria Atkin, OMI, Paula Reca, Maki Goto, Connie Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1983 – Amy Mizzi, Australian actress; April 10, 1984 – Billy Kay, American actor; June 27, 1955 – Isabelle Adjani, French actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948