Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Erwin Piscator
- 1928Marilyn Beck
- 1929Jacqueline Hill
- 1961Sara Dallin
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1972Laurie Holden
- 1977Katheryn Winnick
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1847Émile Faguet, French author and critic (d. 1916)
- 1906Fernando Lopes-Graça, Portuguese composer and conductor (d. 1994)
- 1913Burt Baskin, American businessman, co-founded Baskin-Robbins (d. 1967)
- 1936Tommy Steele, English singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1962Rocco Mediate, American golfer and journalist
- 1972John Abraham, Indian actor and producer
- 1975Mayuko Aoki, Japanese voice actress
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (MGMT)
- 1982Dynamo, English magician
- 2007James, Viscount Severn, English son of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 546Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoths under king Totila plunder the city, by bribing the Byzantine garrison.
- 942Assassination of William I of Normandy.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1903The Wright brothers make the first controlled powered, heavier-than-air flight in the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- 1957The United States successfully launches the first Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1960Troops loyal to Emperor Haile Selassie in Ethiopia crush the coup that began December 13, returning power to their leader upon his return from Brazil. Haile Selassie absolves his son of any guilt.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasmin Le Bon, Brad Kavanagh, Stuart Wagstaff, Barbara Mandrell, Freida Pinto, Jorge Ben Jor, Alberto Lionello, Son Ye-jin, Rocío Igarzábal, Hansi Hinterseer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 17, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 17, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1955 – Dana Carvey, American comedian, actor, and singer; March 14, 1980 – Mercedes McNab, Canadian model and actress; September 5, 1987 – Silvestre Rasuk, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009