Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 533 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gladys Cooper
- 1935Rosemary Leach
- 1938Roger E. Mosley
- 1946Steven Spielberg
- 1963Norman Brown
- 1966Makiko Esumi
- 1966Mille Petrozza
- 1972DJ Lethal
- 1989Emily Atack
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1507Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1551)
- 1888Robert Moses, American urban planner, designed the Northern State Parkway and Southern State Parkway (d. 1981)
- 1941Sam Andrew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Brother and the Holding Company)
- 1968Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Rachel Griffiths, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory, Arkaea, and Brujeria)
- 1978Ali Curtis, American soccer player
- 1980Heinz Inniger, Swiss snowboarder
- 1986Bill Stull, American football player
- 1986François Hamelin, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1655The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1892Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of the Heligoland Bight, the first major air battle of the war, takes place.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1956Japan joins the United Nations.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1973Soviet Soyuz Programme: Soyuz 13, crewed by cosmonauts Valentin Lebedev and Pyotr Klimuk, is launched from Baikonur in the Soviet Union.
- 20022003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Aldrich, Bette Midler, Dan Bittman, Peter Frampton, Christopher Masterson, Anastacia, Robin Meade, Billy Bob Thornton, Antonio Sabàto, Sr., Taio Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 18, 1973.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1959 – Judd Nelson, American actor; June 17, 1973 – Louis Leterrier, French director and producer; April 29, 1961 – Fumihiko Tachiki, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945