Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,898 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904George Stevens
- 1938Roger E. Mosley
- 1946Steven Spielberg
- 1948Laurent Voulzy
- 1962Renaldo Lapuz
- 1970Victoria Pratt
- 1974Bill Duggan
- 1978Katie Holmes
- 1987Minami Tsukui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1610Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688)
- 1883Raimu, French actor (d. 1946)
- 1908Paul Siple, American geographer and explorer (d. 1969)
- 1950Randy Castillo, American drummer (Red Square Black and Mötley Crüe) (d. 2002)
- 1963Allan Kayser, American actor
- 1968Casper Van Dien, American actor and producer
- 1970Jonathan Yeo, English painter
- 1973Leila Arcieri, American actress and model
- 1974Peter Boulware, American football player and politician
- 1980Benjamin Watson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218 BCSecond Punic War: Battle of the Trebia – Hannibal’s Carthaginian forces defeat those of the Roman Republic.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1900The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook, Victoria Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1971Capitol Reef National Park is established in Utah.
- 1999NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, including ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS and MOPITT.
- 2006The first of a series of floods strikes Malaysia. The death toll of all flooding is at least 118, with over 400,000 people displaced.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shiho Niiyama, Mamie Gummer, Marie-Georges Pascal, Uki Satake, Miranda Cosgrove, Gary Cooper, Bill Bryden, Anna Eriksson, Melanie Blatt, J. Pat O'Malley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 18, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1965 – Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel); November 2, 1984 – Tamara Hope, Canadian actress and singer; August 2, 1956 – Isabel Pantoja, Spanish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075