Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1984 was a Tuesday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904George Stevens
- 1941Sam Andrew
- 1946Steven Spielberg
- 1962Renaldo Lapuz
- 1964Robson Green
- 1972DJ Lethal
- 1972Rah Digga
- 1972Raymond Herrera
- 1975David O'Doherty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1835Lyman Abbott, American minister, theologian, and author (d. 1922)
- 1888Gladys Cooper, English actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1916Betty Grable, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1973)
- 1934Boris Volynov, Russian colonel, engineer, and astronaut
- 1941Joan Wallach Scott, American historian, author, and academic
- 1946Steve Biko, South African activist, founded the Black Consciousness Movement (d. 1977)
- 1963Greg D'Angelo, American drummer (White Lion, Britny Fox, Pride and Glory)
- 1973Fatuma Roba, Ethiopian runner
- 1987Yuki Furukawa, Japanese actor
- 1988Seth Doege, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1787New Jersey becomes the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
- 1892Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1898Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat sets the first officially recognized land speed record of 39.245 mi/h in a Jeantaud electric car
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1989The European Economic Community and the Soviet Union sign an agreement on trade and commercial and economic cooperation.
- 2005The Chadian Civil War begins when rebel groups, allegedly backed by neighbouring Sudan, launch an attack in Adré.
- 2006The first of a series of floods strikes Malaysia. The death toll of all flooding is at least 118, with over 400,000 people displaced.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caitlin Clarke, Sunny Mabrey, Britt Irvin, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Bedia Muvahhit, Lupita Nyong'o, Kevin Conroy, Frank Gorshin, Mariangela Melato, Mike Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 18, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1958 – Maura O'Connell, Irish singer and actress (De Dannan); September 30, 1921 – Deborah Kerr, Scottish-English actress and singer (d. 2007); April 12, 1994 – Isabelle Drummond, Brazilian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067