Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Barbara Bostock
- 1957John Gulager
- 1962Gary Fleder
- 1963Til Schweiger
- 1967Criss Angel
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
- 1991Declan Galbraith
- 1991Sumire Uesaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1875Carter G. Woodson, American historian and author, founded Black History Month (d. 1950)
- 1926Bobby Layne, American football player and coach (d. 1986)
- 1934Rudi Carrell, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1943James L. Jones, American general and politician, 22nd United States National Security Advisor
- 1944Tim Reid, American actor and director
- 1945Elaine Joyce, American actress
- 1963Jennifer Beals, American model, actress, and singer
- 1971Amy Locane, American actress
- 1975Makis Belevonis, Greek footballer
- 1980Chris Haslam, Canadian skateboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Verdun: On the Western Front, the French Army successfully holds off the German Army and drives it back to its starting position.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1941World War II: Adolf Hitler becomes Supreme Commander-in-chief of the German Army.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1946Start of the First Indochina War.
- 1997SilkAir Flight 185 crashes into the Musi River, near Palembang in Indonesia, killing 104.
- 2001Argentine economic crisis: December 2001 riots – Riots erupt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Barakatt, Defne Joy Foster, Keegan Joyce, April Ashley, Peter Criss, Luiz Ejlli, Howard Rollins, Angelica Bridges, Sean Hughes, Jasmine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 19, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1968 – Graham Linehan, Irish comedian, actor, and author; June 30, 1973 – Noam Zylberman, Israeli-Canadian actor; November 14, 1961 – Elizabeth Keifer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036