Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 354th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,522 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927James Booth
- 1935Barbara Bostock
- 1949Nancy Kyes
- 1957John Gulager
- 1961Matthew Waterhouse
- 1962Jill Talley
- 1970Iman Ali
- 1972Alyssa Milano
- 1981Eriko Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1714John Winthrop, American astronomer and educator (d. 1779)
- 1820Mary Livermore, American journalist and activist (d. 1905)
- 1849Henry Clay Frick, American businessman (d. 1919)
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953)
- 1934Pratibha Patil, Indian lawyer and politician, 12th President of India
- 1960Mike Lookinland, American actor and singer
- 1975Jon Smith, English journalist and author
- 1983AJ Lamas, American model and actor
- 1988Alexis Sánchez, Chilean footballer
- 1989Hamza Riazuddin, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1920King Constantine I is restored as King of the Hellenes after the death of his son Alexander of Greece and a plebiscite.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1967Harold Holt, the Prime Minister of Australia, is officially presumed dead.
- 1995The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Native American tribe.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2001A record high barometric pressure of 1085.6 hPa (32.06 inHg) is recorded at Tosontsengel, Khövsgöl, Mongolia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Penelope Wilton, Geoff Ramsey, Spiller, Lois Reeves, Clarence Gilyard, Eva Santolaria, Frankie Beverly, Imelda May, Paget Brewster, Jon Finch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 19, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1953 – David Threlfall, English actor and director; November 4, 1960 – Frl. Menke, German singer; June 23, 1989 – Marielle Jaffe, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000