Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 354th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Roy Ward Baker
- 1920David Susskind
- 1934Rudi Carrell
- 1945Elaine Joyce
- 1960Mike Lookinland
- 1966Chuckii Booker
- 1968Ken Marino
- 1987Slater Young
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
- 1991Jorge Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske, American actress and playwright (d. 1932)
- 1881John Fraser, Canadian soccer player (d. 1959)
- 1905Giovanni Lurani, Italian race car driver, engineer, and journalist (d. 1995)
- 1944Mitchell Feigenbaum, American physicist and mathematician
- 1951Alan Rouse, English mountaineer and author (d. 1986)
- 1955Lincoln Hall, Australian mountaineer and author (d. 2012)
- 1972Alyssa Milano, American actress and singer
- 1977Jorge Garbajosa, Spanish basketball player
- 1985Gary Cahill, English footballer
- 1990Greg Bretz, American snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: George Washington’s Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Verdun: On the Western Front, the French Army successfully holds off the German Army and drives it back to its starting position.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1964The South Vietnamese military junta of Nguyễn Khánh dissolve the High National Council and arrest some of the members.
- 1974Nelson Rockefeller is sworn in as Vice President of the United States under President Gerald Ford under the provisions of the twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Chubb, Bill Engvall, Mimi Page, Cha In-pyo, Saskia Wickham, Shūhei Nomura, Gionna Cabrera, Ramona Marquez, Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, James Mangold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 19, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1975 – Thad Luckinbill, American actor and producer; August 27, 1972 – The Great Khali, Indian wrestler and actor; February 24, 1981 – Nancy Castiglione, Canadian-Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011