Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 354th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Juhan Kallaste
- 1918Professor Longhair
- 1920David Susskind
- 1966Chuckii Booker
- 1967Frankie Lam
- 1972Alyssa Milano
- 1979Kevin Devine
- 1979Paola Rey
- 1980Marla Sokoloff
- 1983AJ Lamas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953)
- 1901Oliver La Farge, American anthropologist and author (d. 1963)
- 1935Bobby Timmons, American pianist and composer (d. 1974)
- 1944Zal Yanovsky, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lovin' Spoonful) (d. 2002)
- 1951Mohammad Reza Aref, Iranian engineer and politician, 2nd Vice President of Iran
- 1969Michael Bates, American sprinter and football player
- 1971Karen Pickering, English swimmer
- 1986Zuzana Hejnová, Czech hurdler
- 1988Peter Winn, English footballer
- 1991Sumire Uesaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1562The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: George Washington’s Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1912William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- 1972Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans (astronaut) and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
- 1983The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, is stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2001A record high barometric pressure of 1085.6 hPa (32.06 inHg) is recorded at Tosontsengel, Khövsgöl, Mongolia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barış Manço, Zachary Scott, Rakuto Tochihara, Wendee Lee, David Zucker, Winnaretta Singer, Tommy Shaw, Bill Payne, Irene Hervey, Melinda Kinnaman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 19, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1970 – Sibel Can, Turkish singer, actress, and dancer; November 5, 1941 – Art Garfunkel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Simon & Garfunkel); November 8, 1936 – Virna Lisi, Italian actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973