Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1997 was a Friday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske
- 1935Barbara Bostock
- 1940Phil Ochs
- 1941Maurice White
- 1957Cyril Collard
- 1969Richard Hammond
- 1981Eriko Sato
- 1983Casey Crescenzo
- 1985Lady Sovereign
- 1988Paulina Gretzky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1901Fritz Mauruschat, German footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1923Gordon Jackson, Scottish actor (d. 1990)
- 1924Carlo Chiti, Italian engineer (d. 1994)
- 1934Rudi Carrell, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1943Sam Kelly, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Jimmy Bain, Scottish bass player and songwriter (Rainbow and Wild Horses)
- 1956Shane McEntee, Irish farmer and politician, Minister of State for Food, Horticulture and Food Safety (d. 2012)
- 1960Derrick Jensen, American author and activist
- 1977Jorge Garbajosa, Spanish basketball player
- 1989Hamza Riazuddin, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1562The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1912William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Verdun: On the Western Front, the French Army successfully holds off the German Army and drives it back to its starting position.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1946Start of the First Indochina War.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fanny Ardant, Pete Droge, Jonathan Coulton, Tinashe, Michael McKean, El Fary, Olivier Gourmet, Mina Fujii, Brittany Petros, Dexter Roberts.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 19, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 20, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1954 – David Paymer, American actor and director; September 15, 1903 – Roy Acuff, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 1992); December 5, 1989 – Kim Ye-won, South Korean singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052