Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,445 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Marc Platt
- 1914Bill Erwin
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman
- 1925Julie Harris
- 1960Justus von Dohnányi
- 1960Rick Savage
- 1978Nelly Furtado
- 1979Yvonne Catterfeld
- 1981Britney Spears
- 1982Mike Scala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1710Bertinazzi, Italian actor and author (d. 1783)
- 1909Joseph P. Lash, American activist and author (d. 1987)
- 1915Takahito, Prince Mikasa of Japan
- 1924Alexander Haig, American general and politician, 59th United States Secretary of State (d. 2010)
- 1952Rob Mounsey, American keyboard player, composer, and producer (Joe Cool)
- 1971Francesco Toldo, Italian footballer
- 1986Seann Walsh, English comedian and actor
- 1990Fausto Rossi, Italian footballer
- 1990Jamille Matt, Jamaican footballer
- 1994Fumika Shimizu, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804At Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French, the first French Emperor in a thousand years.
- 1823Monroe Doctrine: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James Monroe proclaims American neutrality in future European conflicts, and warns European powers not to interfere in the Americas.
- 1852Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte becomes Emperor of the French as Napoleon III.
- 1899Philippine–American War: The Battle of Tirad Pass, termed “The Filipino Thermopylae”, is fought.
- 1917World War I: Russia and the Central Powers sign an armistice at Brest-Litovsk, and peace talks leading to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk begin.
- 1947Jerusalem Riots of 1947: Riots break out in Jerusalem in response to the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 1971Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, and Umm al-Quwain form the United Arab Emirates.
- 1976Fidel Castro becomes President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado.
- 1999Glenbrook rail accident: Seven passengers are killed when two trains collide near Sydney, New South Wales.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamal Woolard, Marlon Jackson, Richard Arlen, Robin Mattson, Mike Medavoy, Christina Parie, Lamont Bentley, Maria Teresa de Noronha, John Lloyd, Girl Talk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 2, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1964 – Bugge Wesseltoft, Norwegian pianist and record producer (Jazzland Recordings); October 19, 1969 – DJ Sammy, Spanish DJ and producer; April 29, 1971 – Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917