Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman
- 1952Rob Mounsey
- 1959Boman Irani
- 1962Steve Huison
- 1979Yvonne Catterfeld
- 1982Michelle Banzer
- 1982Mike Scala
- 1988Soniya Mehra
- 1990Hikaru Yaotome
- 1994Fumika Shimizu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1906Peter Carl Goldmark, Hungarian-American engineer (d. 1977)
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1968David Batty, English footballer
- 1968Lucy Liu, American actress and producer
- 1968Rena Sofer, American actress
- 1973Graham Kavanagh, Irish footballer and manager
- 1981Danijel Pranjić, Croatian footballer
- 1987Mari-Leen, Estonian singer
- 1990Hikaru Yaotome, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP and Ya-ya-yah)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763Dedication of the Touro Synagogue, in Newport, Rhode Island, the first synagogue in what will become the United States.
- 1775The USS Alfred becomes the first vessel to fly the Grand Union Flag (the precursor to the Stars and Stripes); the flag is hoisted by John Paul Jones.
- 1908Puyi becomes Emperor of China at the age of two.
- 1920Following more than a month of Turkish–Armenian War, the Turkish dictated Treaty of Alexandropol is concluded.
- 1954The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1970The United States Environmental Protection Agency begins operations.
- 1975Laotian Civil War: The Pathet Lao seizes the Laotian capital of Vientiane, forces the abdication of King Sisavang Vatthana, and proclaims the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
- 1982At the University of Utah, Barney Clark becomes the first person to receive a permanent artificial heart.
- 1988Benazir Bhutto is sworn in as Prime Minister of Pakistan, becoming the first woman to head the government of an Islam-dominated state.
- 2001Enron files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Alves, Paris Bennett, Sunny Deol, Cem Karaca, Herbert Marshall, Ralph Bellamy, Bertrand Cantat, Mitsuki Takahata, O. J. Simpson, Evan Handler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 2, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1946 – Ed O'Ross, American actor; February 27, 1960 – Paul Humphreys, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Listening Pool, and Onetwo); April 25, 1953 – Ron Clements, American animator, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896