Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1960Justus von Dohnányi
- 1963Dan Gauthier
- 1968Lucy Liu
- 1976Masafumi Gotoh
- 1982Michelle Banzer
- 1983Action Bronson
- 1988Alfred Enoch
- 1989Cassie Steele
- 1990Hikaru Yaotome
- 1998Amber Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1703Ferdinand Konščak, Croatian missionary and explorer (d. 1759)
- 1937Manohar Joshi, Indian politician, 15th Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- 1953David Anderson, English miner and politician
- 1954Dan Butler, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1966Philippe Etchebest, French chef
- 1969Yang Hyun-suk, South Korean singer-songwriter and producer (Seo Taiji and Boys)
- 1985Dorell Wright, American basketball player
- 1988Soniya Mehra, Indian actress
- 1993Kostas Stafylidis, Greek footballer
- 1994Cauley Woodrow, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1823Monroe Doctrine: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James Monroe proclaims American neutrality in future European conflicts, and warns European powers not to interfere in the Americas.
- 1845Manifest Destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
- 1851French President Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte overthrows the Second Republic.
- 1927Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- 1943World War II: A Luftwaffe bombing raid on the harbour of Bari, Italy, sinks numerous cargo and transport ships, including the American SS John Harvey, which is carrying a stockpile of World War I-era mustard gas.
- 1954Cold War: The United States Senate votes 65 to 22 to censure Joseph McCarthy for “conduct that tends to bring the Senate into dishonor and disrepute”.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 1975Laotian Civil War: The Pathet Lao seizes the Laotian capital of Vientiane, forces the abdication of King Sisavang Vatthana, and proclaims the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
- 1976Fidel Castro becomes President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado.
- 2001Enron files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claudine Longet, Ronnie Milsap, Murray Grand, Angélique Kidjo, Chihiro Yonekura, Mýa, Rita Simons, Seka Aleksić, Arkie Whiteley, Robert Clarke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 2, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1964 – Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010); September 9, 1987 – Clayton Snyder, American actor; July 3, 1987 – Chris Hunter, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929