Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 355th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,044 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 137 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1922Paul Winchell
- 1924Rita Reys
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1948Samuel L. Jackson
- 1948Willi Resetarits
- 1950Jeffrey Katzenberg
- 1951Nick Gilder
- 1959Florence Griffith Joyner
- 1978Mike Vitar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1728Hermann Raupach, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1778)
- 1896Leroy Robertson, American composer and educator (d. 1971)
- 1942Anthony Summers, Irish journalist and author
- 1946Christopher Keene, American conductor (d. 1995)
- 1953Betty Wright, American singer-songwriter
- 1964Rob Kelly, English footballer and manager
- 1971Jamie Theakston, English actor and television host
- 1974Karrie Webb, Australian golfer
- 1976Mirela Maniani, Albanian-Greek javelin thrower
- 1987Denis Alekseyev, Russian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sabina Babayeva, Demy, Shila Amzah, Taylor Kitsch, Tony Thomas, Edie Falco, Nathan Carter, Constance Forslund, Kieren Hutchison, Bill Burr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 21, 2005.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1992 – KZ Tandingan, Filipino singer; November 16, 1981 – Kate Miller-Heidke, Australian singer-songwriter; December 1, 1935 – Woody Allen, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915