Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 355th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,206 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Werner von Trapp
- 1920Jean Gascon
- 1922Paul Winchell
- 1940Ray Hildebrand
- 1957Rolf Kanies
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1965Anke Engelke
- 1965Masahiro Motoki
- 1973Karmen Stavec
- 1986Rachel Shenton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1118Thomas Becket, English archbishop and saint (d. 1170)
- 1872Trevor Kincaid, American scientist (d. 1970)
- 1892Amy Clarke, English poet, author, and academic (d. 1980)
- 1928Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1943Lena Bergman, Swedish actress
- 1951Steve Perryman, English footballer and manager
- 1971Brett Scallions, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fuel, Manzarek–Krieger, and Circus Diablo)
- 1971Margarita Drobiazko, Lithuanian ice dancer
- 1981Cristian Zaccardo, Italian footballer
- 1985James Stewart, Jr., American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1962Rondane National Park is established as Norway’s first national park.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Pickler, Andy Partridge, Lionel Richie, Edmund Yeo, Abdur Razzak, Jason Connery, Alex Turner, Olympia Dukakis, Jay Robinson, Seo In-guk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 21, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1952 – Rudi Protrudi, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Fuzztones); April 22, 1984 – Amelle Berrabah, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes); June 12, 1932 – Mimi Coertse, South African soprano and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050