Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 355th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938John Quayle
- 1947Paco de Lucía
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen
- 1954Tsurutaro Kataoka
- 1964Fabiana Udenio
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1981Lynda Thomas
- 1983Steven Yeun
- 1987Michael Lohan Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1866Maud Gonne, English-Irish actress and activist (d. 1953)
- 1876Jack Lang, Australian politician, 23rd Premier of New South Wales (d. 1975)
- 1888Jean Bouin, French runner and rugby player (d. 1914)
- 1917Heinrich Böll, German soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1943Jack Nance, American actor (d. 1996)
- 1949Thomas Sankara, Burkinabé captain and politician, 5th President of Burkina Faso (d. 1987)
- 1954Tsurutaro Kataoka, Japanese boxer, television personality, actor, and artist
- 1957Ray Romano, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Ryuji Sasai, Japanese bass player and composer
- 1976Lukas Rossi, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rock Star Supernova and Daylight Division)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Carter, George Merrill, Tim Armstrong, Mark Slaughter, Itatí Cantoral, Leslie Caron, Albert Martinez, Armando Iannucci, Ali Tabatabaee, Paul Junger Witt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 21, 2005.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1987 – Brendon Urie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco); September 25, 1977 – Clea DuVall, American actress, director, and producer; January 15, 1988 – Skrillex, American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015