Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 355th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Sidney Ainsworth
- 1922Paul Winchell
- 1924Rita Reys
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1938John Quayle
- 1948Willi Resetarits
- 1966Martin Bayfield
- 1985Tom Sturridge
- 1986Rachel Shenton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1877Jaan Sarv, Estonian mathematician and scholar (d. 1954)
- 1940Arvi Lind, Finnish journalist
- 1951Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd)
- 1955Kazuyuki Sekiguchi, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Southern All Stars)
- 1957Tom Henke, American baseball player
- 1967Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Georgia
- 1971Matthieu Chedid, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Mike Alstott, American football player
- 1978Emiliano Brembilla, Italian swimmer
- 1987Denis Alekseyev, Russian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1919American anarchist Emma Goldman is deported to Russia.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1946An 8.1 Mw earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Nankaidō, Japan, kills over 1,300 people and destroys over 38,000 homes.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike d'Abo, Jane Child, Leslie Phillips, Gideon Emery, Eric Singer, Gina Carano, Jennifer Rovero, Hillard Elkins, Kenichi Mikawa, Betty Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 21, 2005.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1934 – Halit Refiğ, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009); November 28, 1992 – Jake Miller, American singer-songwriter; August 22, 1967 – Yukiko Okada, Japanese singer and actress (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944