Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,187 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Pierre Brasseur
- 1917Gene Rayburn
- 1919Lil Green
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1949Robin Gibb
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1993Meghan Trainor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 244Diocletian, Roman emperor (d. 311)
- 1853Sarada Devi, Indian mystic and philosopher (d. 1920)
- 1856Frank B. Kellogg, American lawyer and politician, 45th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1872Camille Guérin, French veterinarian and bacteriologist (d. 1961)
- 1938Lucien Bouchard, Canadian lawyer and politician, 27th Premier of Quebec
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1975Dmitri Khokhlov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1975Sergei Aschwanden, Swiss martial artist
- 1982Rodney Martin, American sprinter
- 1989Jharal Yow Yeh, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 880Luoyang, eastern capital of the Tang dynasty, is captured by rebel leader Huang Chao during the reign of Emperor Xizong.
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1956Colo, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity, is born at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1989Communist President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown by Ion Iliescu after days of bloody confrontations. The deposed dictator and his wife flee Bucharest with a helicopter as protesters erupt in cheers.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 1992The Archives of Terror are discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Homme, Pearl Bailey, Stelios Kazantzidis, Kelly Chen, Megumi Odaka, Nami Tamaki, Atom Egoyan, Susan Ward, Tor Johnson, Dani Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 22, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1948 – Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 30, 1960 – Murray Cook, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wiggles and Bang Shang a Lang); June 4, 1986 – Yoochun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (TVXQ and JYJ).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952