Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,241 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1919Lil Green
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1966Marcel Schirmer
- 1967Richey Edwards
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1983Jennifer Hawkins
- 1987Osamu Adachi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1178Emperor Antoku of Japan (d. 1185)
- 1892Herman Potočnik, Croatian-Austrian engineer (d. 1929)
- 1905Pierre Brasseur, French-Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft, English actress (d. 1991)
- 1911Danny O'Dea, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1938Matty Alou, Dominican-American baseball player and scout (d. 2011)
- 1961Yuri Malenchenko, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1976Jason Lane, American baseball player
- 1983Drew Hankinson, American wrestler
- 1998G. Hannelius, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his “March to the Sea”.
- 1940World War II: Himarë is captured by the Greek army.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 1997Acteal massacre: Attendees at a prayer meeting of Roman Catholic activists for indigenous causes in the small village of Acteal in the Mexican state of Chiapas are massacred by paramilitary forces.
- 2008An ash dike ruptured at a solid waste containment area in Roane County, Tennessee, releasing 1.1 e9USgal of coal fly ash slurry.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiffany Evans, Robert Pattinson, Paul Carrack, Roger C. Carmel, Musidora, Kamar de los Reyes, Enn Reitel, Joel Gretsch, Kim Nam-joo, Martha Byrne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 22, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1925 – Julie Harris, American actress and singer (d. 2013); September 24, 1921 – Sheila MacRae, English-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2014); January 6, 1980 – Pascual Romero, American musician and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956