Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,114 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1924Frank Corsaro
- 1936Héctor Elizondo
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1996Makisig Morales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens, German actor and director (d. 1963)
- 1928George H. Buck, Jr., American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1964Simon Kirby, English politician
- 1968Dina Meyer, American actress
- 1978Joy Ali, Fijian boxer (d. 2015)
- 1991Paul Alo-Emile, New Zealand-Australian rugby player
- 1992Aby Maraño, Filipino volleyball player
- 1992Michaela Hončová, Slovak tennis player
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna, Japanese-Australian actress and idol
- 1994Hà Ngọc Diễm, Vietnamese volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1808Ludwig van Beethoven conducts and performs in concert at the Theater an der Wien, Vienna, with the premiere of his Fifth Symphony, Sixth Symphony, Fourth Piano Concerto (performed by Beethoven himself) and Choral Fantasy (with Beethoven at the piano).
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1974The house of former British Prime Minister Edward Heath is attacked by members of the Provisional IRA.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
- 2008An ash dike ruptured at a solid waste containment area in Roane County, Tennessee, releasing 1.1 e9USgal of coal fly ash slurry.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Boitano, William Zabka, Assi Rahbani, Isha Sharvani, Sal Mineo, Dorinda Clark-Cole, Dan Haseltine, Cody Burger, Janna Dominguez, Gregory La Cava.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 22, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1963 – Heidi Kozak, American actress; January 19, 1926 – Fritz Weaver, American actor; December 18, 1975 – David O'Doherty, Irish comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 987