Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,152 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1905Pierre Brasseur
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1909Patricia Hayes
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1958David Heavener
- 1958Frank Gambale
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1996Makisig Morales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1869Edwin Arlington Robinson, American poet and playwright (d. 1935)
- 1931Gisela Birkemeyer, German hurdler and coach
- 1942Dick Parry, English saxophonist (Jokers Wild)
- 1951Charles de Lint, Dutch-Canadian author and critic
- 1982Brooke Nevin, Canadian actress
- 1989Jharal Yow Yeh, Australian rugby player
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier, French actor and singer
- 1990Josef Newgarden, American race car driver
- 1993Meghan Trainor, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1808Ludwig van Beethoven conducts and performs in concert at the Theater an der Wien, Vienna, with the premiere of his Fifth Symphony, Sixth Symphony, Fourth Piano Concerto (performed by Beethoven himself) and Choral Fantasy (with Beethoven at the piano).
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1947The Constituent Assembly of Italy approves the Constitution of Italy.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1992The Archives of Terror are discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tanya Chua, Einstein Kristiansen, Udo Lindenberg, Matsunosuke Onoe, Antonis Remos, Chino XL, Françoise Rosay, Elaine Cassidy, Mark McGuinn, Viviane Romance.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 22, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1993 – Bobbi Kristina Brown, American singer (d. 2015); April 26, 1959 – Thanasis Papakonstantinou, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player; August 18, 1967 – Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955