Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1917Gene Rayburn
- 1936Héctor Elizondo
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1968Lauralee Bell
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1981David Cormican
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1666Guru Gobind Singh, Indian guru and poet (d. 1708)
- 1915Barbara Billingsley, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1948Noel Edmonds, English game show host
- 1975Stanislav Neckář, Czech ice hockey player
- 1981David Cormican, Canadian actor and producer
- 1986Dennis Armfield, Australian footballer
- 1987Éder, Bissau-Portuguese footballer
- 1988Leigh Halfpenny, Welsh rugby player
- 1998G. Hannelius, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1790The Turkish fortress of Izmail is stormed and captured by Alexander Suvorov and his Russian armies.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1987In Zimbabwe, the political parties ZANU and ZAPU reach an agreement that ends the violence in the Matabeleland region known as the Gukurahundi.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 2010The repeal of the Don't ask, don't tell policy, the 17-year-old policy banning homosexuals serving openly in the United States military, is signed into law by President Barack Obama.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Winters, Jeremy Northam, Carolyn Murphy, Drew Lachey, Cleo Laine, Kevin Cadogan, Ernie Hudson, James Mason, Carlos, Clifton Collins, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 22, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1914 – Tom Glazer, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); September 22, 1951 – Bobby Radcliff, American singer and guitarist; March 25, 1943 – Paul Michael Glaser, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951