Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,925 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 607 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Minor Watson
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1948Rick Nielsen
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1962Ralph Fiennes
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1978Anthony Jeselnik
- 1981David Cormican
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1696James Oglethorpe, English general and politician, 1st Colonial Governor of Georgia (d. 1785)
- 1723Carl Friedrich Abel, German viol player and composer (d. 1787)
- 1865Charles Sands, American golfer and tennis player (d. 1945)
- 1901Andre Kostelanetz, Russian-American conductor and composer (d. 1980)
- 1925Lefter Küçükandonyadis, Turkish footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1937Charlotte Lamb, English author (d. 2000)
- 1958Frank Gambale, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chick Corea Elektric Band, Return to Forever, and Vital Information)
- 1961Marcus O'Sullivan, Irish runner and coach
- 1967Richey Edwards, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers) (d. 1995)
- 1978Joy Ali, Fijian boxer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Emperor Vitellius is captured and murdered at the Gemonian stairs in Rome.
- 1808Ludwig van Beethoven conducts and performs in concert at the Theater an der Wien, Vienna, with the premiere of his Fifth Symphony, Sixth Symphony, Fourth Piano Concerto (performed by Beethoven himself) and Choral Fantasy (with Beethoven at the piano).
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1974The house of former British Prime Minister Edward Heath is attacked by members of the Provisional IRA.
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1990Final independence of Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia after termination of trusteeship.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 2001Burhanuddin Rabbani, political leader of the Northern Alliance, hands over power in Afghanistan to the interim government headed by President Hamid Karzai.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vesko Kountchev, Khalil Ullah Khan, John Sessions, Matthew Waterhouse, Joana Benedek, Martin Gerschwitz, Snoop Dogg, Oksana Akinshina, Leslie Sarony, Kaye Ballard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 22, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1982 – Columbus Short, American actor, singer, dancer, and choreographer; April 11, 1966 – Lisa Stansfield, English singer-songwriter and actress (Blue Zone); January 28, 1950 – Barbi Benton, American model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 987