Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,995 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Wojciech Frykowski
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1960Luther Campbell
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1983Jennifer Hawkins
- 1989Jordin Sparks
- 1996Makisig Morales
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1905Pierre Brasseur, French-Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1924Frank Corsaro, American actor and director
- 1951Charles de Lint, Dutch-Canadian author and critic
- 1957Carole James, English-Canadian educator and politician
- 1967Dan Petrescu, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1971Ajeenkya Patil, Indian economist and academic
- 1974Michael Barron, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1975Dmitri Khokhlov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1986Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, Nigerian terrorist
- 1993Meghan Trainor, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1788Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1808Ludwig van Beethoven conducts and performs in concert at the Theater an der Wien, Vienna, with the premiere of his Fifth Symphony, Sixth Symphony, Fourth Piano Concerto (performed by Beethoven himself) and Choral Fantasy (with Beethoven at the piano).
- 1864Savannah, Georgia falls to General William Tecumseh Sherman, concluding his “March to the Sea”.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1947The Constituent Assembly of Italy approves the Constitution of Italy.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 2001Burhanuddin Rabbani, political leader of the Northern Alliance, hands over power in Afghanistan to the interim government headed by President Hamid Karzai.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliana Hatfield, Ichirou Mizuki, Shermon Tang, Patrick Wolf, Christopher Stone, Cathy Richardson, David Olney, Taco, Shota Matsushima, Kumari Kamala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 22, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1924 – Shaw Taylor, English actor and television host (d. 2015); March 16, 1947 – Baek Yoon-sik, South Korean actor; December 28, 1941 – Tetsuya Watari, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950