Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,051 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Teresa Carreño
- 1915Barbara Billingsley
- 1917Gene Rayburn
- 1924Frank Corsaro
- 1949Maurice Gibb
- 1960Mark Brydon
- 1966Marcel Schirmer
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier
- 1993Meghan Trainor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1853Evgraf Fedorov, Russian mathematician, crystallographer, and mineralogist (d. 1919)
- 1935Paulo Rocha, Portuguese director and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1936James Burke, Irish historian and author
- 1948Noel Edmonds, English game show host
- 1957Carole James, English-Canadian educator and politician
- 1957Susan Powter, Australian personal trainer and author
- 1958David Heavener, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
- 1964Simon Kirby, English politician
- 1984Basshunter, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1998G. Hannelius, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Stephen of Blois becomes King of England
- 1788Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1891Asteroid 323 Brucia becomes the first asteroid discovered using photography.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1987In Zimbabwe, the political parties ZANU and ZAPU reach an agreement that ends the violence in the Matabeleland region known as the Gukurahundi.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
- 2008An ash dike ruptured at a solid waste containment area in Roane County, Tennessee, releasing 1.1 e9USgal of coal fly ash slurry.
View the complete list of historical events for December 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Missy Higgins, Hikari Ōta, Jamie Renée Smith, Jack Griffo, Rei Dan, Cedric the Entertainer, Lena Yada, Hannelore Knuts, Luther Dickinson, Eva Le Gallienne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 22, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1963 – Francesco Quinn, Italian-American actor (d. 2011); October 22, 1961 – Robert Torti, American actor and singer; August 15, 1921 – August Kowalczyk, Polish actor and director (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930