Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1929Chet Baker
- 1935Esther Phillips
- 1943Elizabeth Hartman
- 1962Keiji Mutoh
- 1972Christian Potenza
- 1975Lady Starlight
- 1978Estella Warren
- 1987Kana Kurashina
- 1990Anna Maria Perez de Taglé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1911Niels Kaj Jerne, English-Danish physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1937Barney Rosenzweig, American screenwriter and producer
- 1939La Lupe, Cuban-American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1943Queen Silvia of Sweden
- 1946Edita Gruberová, Slovak soprano and actress
- 1970Holly Samos, English radio host
- 1974Mieszko Talarczyk, Polish-Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nasum and Genocide Superstars) (d. 2004)
- 1977Tore Johansen, Norwegian trumpeter and record producer (Inner Ear)
- 1980Kohei Yamamoto, Japanese actor
- 1984Sebastian Werle, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1914World War I: Australian and New Zealand troops arrive in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Magdhaba – Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.
- 1919Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 becomes law in the United Kingdom.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1958Dedication of Tokyo Tower, the world’s highest self-supporting iron tower.
- 1970The North Tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan, New York, New York is topped out at 1368 ft, making it the tallest building in the world.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
- 2003PetroChina Chuandongbei natural gas field explosion, Guoqiao, Kai County, Chongqing, China, killing at least 234.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Allen, Lux Interior, John Cassavetes, Kanako Maeda, Jessie James Decker, Mick Miller, Jim Ellison, Park Sang-won, Shim Eun-ha, Nick Pickard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 23, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Le Freak by Chic as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1914 – Louis de Funès, French actor and screenwriter (d. 1983); October 28, 1902 – Elsa Lanchester, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986); January 7, 1978 – Ryan Star, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058