Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 337th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ferlin Husky
- 1949Mickey Thomas
- 1951Nicky Stevens
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1963Joe Lally
- 1965Andrew Stanton
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1983Sherri DuPree
- 1987Erik Grönwall
- 1992Joseph McManners
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1872William Haselden, English cartoonist (d. 1953)
- 1879Charles Hutchison, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1949)
- 1930Jean-Luc Godard, French-Swiss director and screenwriter
- 1930Yves Trudeau, Canadian sculptor
- 1937Morgan Llywelyn, American-Irish author
- 1966Monic Hendrickx, Dutch actress
- 1968Brendan Fraser, American actor and producer
- 1970Lu Parker, American journalist, Miss USA 1994
- 1972Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress
- 1978Daniel Alexandersson, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1901In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Moynihan, Mitsuki Saiga, Paul Merton, Dewi Rezer, Giacomo Furia, Walter Massey, Dallas Green, Henrik Klingenberg, Chris Barrie, Basshunter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 1985.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Broken Wings by Mr. Mister as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1985 – Francesca Battistelli, American singer-songwriter; March 26, 1947 – Dar Robinson, American stuntman and actor (d. 1986); September 18, 1986 – Keeley Hazell, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985