Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 337th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,950 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1931Jaye P. Morgan
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1960Daryl Hannah
- 1963Joe Lally
- 1965Steve Harris
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1973MC Frontalot
- 1975Malinda Williams
- 1976Todd Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1875Max Meldrum, Scottish-Australian painter (d. 1955)
- 1887Prince Naruhiko Higashikuni, Japanese general and politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1990)
- 1946Joop Zoetemelk, Dutch cyclist
- 1949Mickey Thomas, American singer-songwriter (Jefferson Starship and Starship)
- 1951Rick Mears, American race car driver
- 1955Warren Jeffs, American religious leader
- 1970Lu Parker, American journalist, Miss USA 1994
- 1973Super Crazy, Mexican-American wrestler
- 1979Rock Cartwright, American football player
- 1982Alexander, Japanese-Peruvian actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 915Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1964Free Speech Movement: Police arrest over 800 students at the University of California, Berkeley, following their takeover and sit-in at the administration building in protest of the UC Regents’ decision to forbid protests on UC property.
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches a pre-emptive strike against India and a full-scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 1997In Ottawa, Canada, representatives from 121 countries sign the Ottawa Treaty prohibiting manufacture and deployment of anti-personnel landmines. The United States, People’s Republic of China, and Russia do not sign the treaty, however.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stan Freberg, Linda Cristal, B.B. King, Eve Torres, Ray Mancini, Patti Austin, Suzy Chaffee, Alberto Sordi, Antonis Remos, Damien Saez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 3, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1941 – Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985); July 29, 1974 – Josh Radnor, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 2, 1963 – Anand Abhyankar, Indian actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997