Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 337th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,011 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Paul Nicholas
- 1949Heather Menzies
- 1955Steven Culp
- 1963Joe Lally
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1975Malinda Williams
- 1979Rainbow Sun Francks
- 1983Sherri DuPree
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1902Feliks Kibbermann, Estonian chess player and philologist (d. 1993)
- 1924Wiel Coerver, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1929John S. Dunne, American priest and theologian (d. 2013)
- 1952Mel Smith, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2013)
- 1955Steven Culp, American actor
- 1968Brendan Fraser, American actor and producer
- 1970Lu Parker, American journalist, Miss USA 1994
- 1981David Villa, Spanish footballer
- 1981Ioannis Amanatidis, Greek footballer
- 1987Erik Grönwall, Swedish singer-songwriter (H.E.A.T)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch – Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Sztáray defeats the French at Wiesloch.
- 1854Battle of the Eureka Stockade: More than 20 gold miners at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1904The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California’s Lick Observatory.
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Weiss, Robert Preston, Nina Eichinger, Brandon Lee, Fiona Gubelmann, Wreckless Eric, Caitlin Carmichael, John Levene, Travie McCoy, Türker İnanoğlu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 3, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1986 – Letizia Ciampa, Italian actress; August 11, 1993 – Gita Gutawa, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress; December 30, 1986 – Faye Marsay, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997