Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Moyra Fraser
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1939Don Calfa
- 1960Julianne Moore
- 1971Keegan Connor Tracy
- 1975Mickey Avalon
- 1981Louise Roe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1878Francis A. Nixon, American businessman (d. 1956)
- 1879Kafū Nagai, Japanese author and playwright (d. 1959)
- 1923Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1923Trevor Bailey, English criocketer (d. 2011)
- 1928Muhammad Habibur Rahman, Indian-Bangladeshi jurist and politician, Prime Minister of Bangladesh (d. 2014)
- 1933Paul J. Crutzen, Dutch chemist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Binod Bihari Verma, Indian physician and author (d. 2003)
- 1973Holly Marie Combs, American actress and producer
- 1979Rainbow Sun Francks, Canadian actor and rapper (The Oddities)
- 1981Tyjuan Hagler, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches a pre-emptive strike against India and a full-scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1989Cold War: In a meeting off the coast of Malta, U.S. President George H. W. Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev release statements indicating that the Cold War between NATO and the Soviet Union may be coming to an end.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gypsy Rose Lee, Doc Watson, Jeremy Rosado, Frank Gambale, Einar Örn Benediktsson, Danielle Peck, Evan Dando, Lee Seung-gi, Lena Meyer-Landrut, Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1971 – Norika Fujiwara, Japanese model and actress, Miss Universe Japan 1992; December 4, 1966 – Chris Shepherd, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 12, 1942 – Melvin Franklin, American singer and actor (The Temptations) (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064