Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 365th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Barbara Nichols
- 1934Russ Tamblyn
- 1953Graham Vick
- 1966Bennett Miller
- 1973Frans Bauer
- 1979Michael Grimm
- 1980Kenny Kwan
- 1986Caity Lotz
- 1988Kirsty-Leigh Porter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1904Dmitry Kabalevsky, Russian composer and academic (d. 1987)
- 1910Paul Bowles, American composer and author (d. 1999)
- 1914Jo Van Fleet, American actress (d. 1996)
- 1934Joseph Bologna, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1945Davy Jones, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Monkees) (d. 2012)
- 1971Daniel Sunjata, American actor
- 1976Patrick Kerney, American football player
- 1978Phillips Idowu, English triple jumper
- 1981K.Will, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1986Ellie Goulding, English singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Granada massacre: A Muslim mob storms the royal palace in Granada, crucifies Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacres most of the Jewish population of the city.
- 1702Queen Anne’s War: James Moore, Governor of the Province of Carolina, abandons the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1825The Treaty of St. Louis between the United States and the Shawnee Nation is proclaimed.
- 1916The last coronation in Hungary is performed for King Charles IV and Queen Zita.
- 1958The Guatemalan Air Force sinks several Mexican fishing boats alleged to have breached maritime borders, killing three and sparking international tension.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1972Vietnam War: The United States halts heavy bombing of North Vietnam.
- 1993Israel and Vatican City establish diplomatic relations.
- 2004A fire in the República Cromagnon nightclub in Buenos Aires, Argentina kills 194.
- 2005Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin.
View the complete list of historical events for December 30.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Ji, Jeff Bennett, Ayame Koike, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Merv Griffin, Cedric the Entertainer, Don LaFontaine, Tony Cox, Rupert Friend, Hywel Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 30, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 1, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1920 – Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1999); April 6, 1983 – Remi Nicole, English singer-songwriter and actress; March 3, 1982 – Jessica Biel, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060