Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,351 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Chris Hillman
- 1948Southside Johnny
- 1949Jeff Bridges
- 1949Pamela Stephenson
- 1953Gwen Humble
- 1954Tony Todd
- 1964Chelsea Noble
- 1978Jaclyn Victor
- 1989Jen Da Silva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1889Lloyd Bacon, American actor and director (d. 1955)
- 1895Feng Youlan, Chinese philosopher and academic (d. 1990)
- 1914Claude Renoir, French cinematographer (d. 1993)
- 1914Rudolf Hausner, Austrian painter and sculptor (d. 1995)
- 1931Alex Delvecchio, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1935Robert Vesco, American financier (d. 2007)
- 1947Jane Lubchenco, American ecologist, academic, and diplomat
- 1949A. Scott Berg, American journalist and author
- 1951Patricia Wettig, American actress and playwright
- 1992Guan Xueting, Chinese ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Battle of Lund: A Danish army under the command of King Christian V engages the Swedish army commanded by Field Marshal Simon Grundel-Helmfelt.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart’s army reaches Derby, its furthest point during the Second Jacobite Rising.
- 1829In the face of fierce local opposition, British Governor-General Lord William Bentinck issues a regulation declaring that anyone who abets suttee in Bengal is guilty of culpable homicide.
- 1867Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- 1893First Matabele War: A patrol of 34 British South Africa Company soldiers is ambushed and annihilated by more than 3,000 Matabele warriors on the Shangani River in Matabeleland.
- 1909In Canadian football, the First Grey Cup game is played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club, 26–6.
- 1909The Montreal Canadiens ice hockey club, the oldest surviving professional hockey franchise in the world, is founded as a charter member of the National Hockey Association.
- 1943World War II: In Yugoslavia, resistance leader Marshal Josip Broz Tito proclaims a provisional democratic Yugoslav government in-exile.
- 1954The first Burger King is opened in Miami.
- 2005Tens of thousands of people in Hong Kong protest for democracy and call on the government to allow universal and equal suffrage.
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takehito Koyasu, Gaye Adegbalola, Kanako Momota, Michael Forest, Sonique, George Benson, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Jack B. Sowards, Clarence Williams III, Yūka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 4, 1925.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1966 – Ali Mosaffa, Iranian actor, director, and screenwriter; June 28, 1969 – Danielle Brisebois, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (New Radicals); February 26, 1928 – Monique Leyrac, Canadian singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925