Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Barbara Knudson
- 1933Horst Buchholz
- 1955Cassandra Wilson
- 1964Marisa Tomei
- 1968Dionne Farris
- 1970Kevin Sussman
- 1973Ferry Corsten
- 1973Kate Rusby
- 1978Jaclyn Victor
- 1988Mario Maurer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1909Jimmy Jewel, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1932Roh Tae-woo, South Korean general and politician, 6th President of South Korea
- 1937Max Baer, Jr., American actor, director, and producer
- 1956Bernard King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1959Paul McGrath, English-Irish footballer
- 1962Julie Lemieux, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1973Atsushi Tamura, Japanese actor and singer (Jealkb)
- 1973Tyra Banks, American model, actress, and producer
- 1982Ho-Pin Tung, Dutch-Chinese race car driver
- 1983Jimmy Bartel, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829In the face of fierce local opposition, British Governor-General Lord William Bentinck issues a regulation declaring that anyone who abets suttee in Bengal is guilty of culpable homicide.
- 1909The Montreal Canadiens ice hockey club, the oldest surviving professional hockey franchise in the world, is founded as a charter member of the National Hockey Association.
- 1954The first Burger King is opened in Miami.
- 1956The Million Dollar Quartet (Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Johnny Cash) get together at Sun Studio for the first and last time.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces engage Viet Cong troops in the Mekong Delta.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark are shot and killed in their sleep during a raid by 14 Chicago police officers.
- 1977Jean-Bédel Bokassa, president of the Central African Republic, crowns himself Emperor Bokassa I of the Central African Empire.
- 1977Malaysian Airline System Flight 653 is hijacked and crashes in Tanjong Kupang, Johor, killing 100.
- 1979The Hastie fire in Hull kills three schoolboys and eventually leads police to arrest Bruce George Peter Lee.
- 1981South Africa grants independence to the Ciskei “homeland” (not recognized by any government outside South Africa).
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Salman Khan, Beck Bennett, Baek Ji-young, Yusuf Güney, Barbara McNair, Melanie Chartoff, Jaymala Shiledar, Rain, Tor Johnson, Jasmin Wagner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 4, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1957 – Catherine Ringer, French singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Les Rita Mitsouko); February 19, 1953 – Massimo Troisi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994); August 18, 1993 – Jung Eun-ji, South Korean singer and actress (A Pink).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053