Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Lloyd Bacon
- 1921Deanna Durbin
- 1927Barbara Knudson
- 1930Ronnie Corbett
- 1933Horst Buchholz
- 1964Jonathan Goldstein
- 1965Álex de la Iglesia
- 1979Ysabella Brave
- 1985Nathan Stewart-Jarrett
- 1987Orlando Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1886Jan Thomée, Dutch footballer (d. 1954)
- 1899Karl-Günther Heimsoth, German physician and politician (d. 1934)
- 1931Alex Delvecchio, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1935Robert Vesco, American financier (d. 2007)
- 1939Joan Brady, American-English author
- 1944Dennis Wilson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and drummer (The Beach Boys) (d. 1983)
- 1965Shaun Hollamby, English racing driver and businessman
- 1978Jaclyn Victor, Malaysian singer and actress
- 1983Jimmy Bartel, Australian footballer
- 1988Mario Maurer, Thai model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1259Kings Louis IX of France and Henry III of England agree to the Treaty of Paris, in which Henry renounces his claims to French-controlled territory on continental Europe (including Normandy) in exchange for Louis withdrawing his support for English rebels.
- 1563The final session of the Council of Trent is held. (It had opened on December 13, 1545.)
- 1619Thirty-eight colonists arrive at Berkeley Hundred, Virginia. The group’s charter proclaims that the day “be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God.”
- 1676Battle of Lund: A Danish army under the command of King Christian V engages the Swedish army commanded by Field Marshal Simon Grundel-Helmfelt.
- 1909In Canadian football, the First Grey Cup game is played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club, 26–6.
- 1921The first Virginia Rappe manslaughter trial against Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle ends in a hung jury.
- 1943World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt closes down the Works Progress Administration, because of the high levels of wartime employment in the United States.
- 1945By a vote of 65 to 7, the United States Senate approves United States participation in the United Nations. (The UN had been established on October 24, 1945.)
- 1980English rock group Led Zeppelin officially disbands, following the death of drummer John Bonham on September 25.
- 2005Tens of thousands of people in Hong Kong protest for democracy and call on the government to allow universal and equal suffrage.
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Landon, Billy McColl, Barry Cowsill, Nick Pickard, Paul Zaloom, Young Dro, Mark Linn-Baker, Gaku Hamada, Don Gordon, Shim Eun-ha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 4, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1969 – Adela Noriega, Mexican actress; March 17, 1977 – Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons); October 3, 1972 – Kim Joo-hyuk, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081