Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1966Lee Seung-chul
- 1968Lisa Marie
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1976Amy Acker
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762)
- 1855Clinton Hart Merriam, American zoologist, ornithologist, entomologist, and ethnographer (d. 1942)
- 1910Abraham Polonsky, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1932Alf Dubs, Baron Dubs, Czech-English politician
- 1959Oleksandr Yaroslavsky, Ukrainian businessman
- 1960Osvaldo Golijov, Argentinian-American composer and educator
- 1965Wayne Smith, Jamaican rapper (d. 2014)
- 1968Lisa Marie, American model and actress
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner, American actress
- 1972Cliff Floyd, American baseball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1931Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow was destroyed by an order of Joseph Stalin.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1995Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lankan government announces the conquest of the Tamil stronghold of Jaffna.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David L. Cook, Douglas Trumbull, Andy Picheta, Mo'Nique, Sif Ruud, Matthew Underwood, Marjorie Eaton, Junichi Masuda, Jonathan Pryce, Steve Gaines.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1966 – Gretchen Carlson, American model and journalist, Miss America 1989; April 27, 1935 – Theodoros Angelopoulos, Greek director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); January 6, 1958 – Scott Bryce, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897