Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 339th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,113 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1932Little Richard
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1946José Carreras
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1953Sachiko Kobayashi
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner
- 1976Amy Acker
- 1985Angelica Michibata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1916Margaret Hayes, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1917Wenche Foss, Norwegian actress (d. 2011)
- 1946José Carreras, Spanish tenor and actor
- 1956Brian Backer, American actor
- 1957Art Monk, American football player
- 1959Lee Chapman, English footballer
- 1962Nivek Ogre, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skinny Puppy, ohGr, Ministry, and Rx)
- 1971Ashia Hansen, American-English triple jumper
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte, Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1974Brian Lewis, American sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy García, Diana Serra Cary, Betty Marsden, Meg Foster, Queenie Watts, Charles Trenet, Courtney Thorpe, Natina Reed, Amelia Cooke, Matthew Beard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1965 – İsmail Türüt, Turkish singer; June 23, 1962 – Steve Shelley, American drummer and producer (The Crucifucks, Sonic Youth, Dim Stars, and Disappears); December 19, 1942 – Rufus, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906