Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,289 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1965Wayne Smith
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1973Shalom Harlow
- 1976Amy Acker
- 1979Evonne Hsu
- 1990Parvathy Nair
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1886Pieter Oud, Dutch historian, academic, and politician, Minister of Finance of the Netherlands (d. 1968)
- 1886Rose Wilder Lane, American journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1894Charles Robberts Swart, South African lawyer and politician, 1st State President of South Africa (d. 1982)
- 1897Nunnally Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1929Madis Kõiv, Estonian physicist, philosopher, and author (d. 2014)
- 1940Boris Ignatyev, Russian footballer and manager
- 1962Pablo Morales, American swimmer and coach
- 1963Alberto Nisman, Argentinian lawyer (d. 2015)
- 1973Danielle Winits, Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1986James Hinchcliffe, Canadian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Battle of Leuthen – Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoshiki, Ohga Tanaka, Klaus Nomi, Aditya Shrivastava, Ivan Rebroff, Christine Roque, Erin Hershey Presley, Marina and the Diamonds, Michelle Keegan, Aidan Moffat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1960 – Sarah Brightman, English singer-songwriter and actress; June 13, 1959 – Lance Kinsey, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter; August 23, 1943 – Pino Presti, Italian bass player, composer, conductor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982