Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,169 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Nunnally Johnson
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1966Lee Seung-chul
- 1967Gary Allan
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua
- 1985Frankie Muniz
- 1989Kwon Yuri
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1782Martin Van Buren, American lawyer and politician, 8th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1939Minita Chico-Nazario, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1950Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer and guitarist (d. 1992)
- 1951Larry Zbyszko, American wrestler
- 1960Frans Adelaar, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1968John Lundberg, English artist and documentary filmmaker
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua, Thai actress
- 1983Tiffany Weimer, American soccer player
- 1985Nico Verdonck, Belgian race car driver
- 1990Parvathy Nair, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to set foot on the island of Hispaniola (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic).
- 1847Jefferson Davis is elected to the U.S. senate.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1983Dissolution of the Military Junta in Argentina.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seppo Pääkkönen, Tore Svennberg, Marianne Elliott, Gunnar Björnstrand, Josh Holloway, Jeremy Cumpston, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Nour El-Sherif, Yumiko Cheng, Jimmy Driftwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1990 – Dok2, South Korean rapper; August 20, 1947 – José Wilker, Brazilian actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); August 23, 1969 – Geneviève Brouillette, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888