Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1903Johannes Heesters
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1946José Carreras
- 1950Camarón de la Isla
- 1967Gary Allan
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1985Frankie Muniz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1841Marcus Daly, Irish-American businessman (d. 1900)
- 1863Paul Painlevé, French mathematician and politician, 84th Prime Minister of France (d. 1933)
- 1932Alf Dubs, Baron Dubs, Czech-English politician
- 1945Serge Chapleau, Canadian cartoonist
- 1947Rick Wills, English bass player (Foreigner, Small Faces, Bad Company, Jokers Wild, and The Jones Gang)
- 1968Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Leila Tong, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1982Eddy Curry, American basketball player
- 1982Trai Essex, American football player
- 1989Pamela Jelimo, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1920Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1936The Soviet Union adopts a new constitution and the Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic is established as a full Union Republic of the USSR.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1969The four node ARPANET network is established.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billey Shamrock, Adam Hills, Isaac Bonewits, Sara Niemietz, Norman Fell, Betty Davis, Richard L. Bare, George Melly, R. L. Burnside, Anna Bergendahl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1982 – Keny Arkana, French rapper; November 23, 1936 – Steve Landesberg, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2010); December 25, 1968 – Helena Christensen, Danish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939