Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1963Ty England
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner
- 1972Angela Shelton
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1982Keri Hilson
- 1990Parvathy Nair
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1784George Shepherd, English draughtsman and watercolour painter (d. 1862)
- 1820Afanasy Fet, Russian poet and author (d. 1892)
- 1829Henri-Gustave Joly de Lotbinière, French-Canadian politician, 4th Premier of Quebec (d. 1908)
- 1898Grace Moore, American soprano and actress (d. 1947)
- 1901Werner Heisenberg, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1919Alun Gwynne Jones, Baron Chalfont, English historian and politician
- 1947Rudy Fernandez, Filipino triathlete
- 1984Chris Solinsky, American runner
- 1986James Hinchcliffe, Canadian race car driver
- 1989Linet Masai, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1496King Manuel I of Portugal issues a decree of expulsion of “heretics” from the country.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Battle of Leuthen – Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- 1847Jefferson Davis is elected to the U.S. senate.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1983Dissolution of the Military Junta in Argentina.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alyosha, Zena Grey, Bill Monroe, Carly Rose Sonenclar, George Dalaras, Caroline Langrishe, Jim Duggan, Rainn Wilson, Ted Knight, Jean Poiret.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1988 – Francia Raisa, American actress; April 23, 1979 – Jaime King, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 18, 1974 – Evan Lowenstein, American singer-songwriter (Evan and Jaron).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941