Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1932Little Richard
- 1951Morgan Brittany
- 1966Lee Seung-chul
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1971Kali Rocha
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1982Keri Hilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1784George Shepherd, English draughtsman and watercolour painter (d. 1862)
- 1803Fyodor Tyutchev, Russian poet and diplomat (d. 1873)
- 1869Ellis Parker Butler, American author and poet (d. 1937)
- 1943Andrew Yeom Soo-jung, South Korean priest, 5th Archbishop of Seoul
- 1951Link Byfield, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1958Dean Erickson, American actor
- 1972Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Charlie Batch, American football player
- 1990Montee Ball, American football player
- 1994Ondrej Duda, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1977Egypt breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq and South Yemen. The move is in retaliation for the Declaration of Tripoli against Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Ford, Arthur English, Tara Osseck, Ashley Olsen, Lupe Vélez, Stanislas Merhar, Yahoo Serious, Lucija Šerbedžija, Bo Bice, Cayetano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 5, 1961.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1978 – Eve, American rapper, producer, and actress; December 23, 1931 – Ronnie Schell, American actor; November 21, 1933 – Mikijirō Hira, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923