Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 339th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Johannes Heesters
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1963Ty England
- 1965John Rzeznik
- 1971Kali Rocha
- 1973Shalom Harlow
- 1979Evonne Hsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1784George Shepherd, English draughtsman and watercolour painter (d. 1862)
- 1903Johannes Heesters, Dutch-German actor and singer (d. 2011)
- 1916Margaret Hayes, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1929Madis Kõiv, Estonian physicist, philosopher, and author (d. 2014)
- 1932Sheldon Lee Glashow, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949John Altman, English composer and conductor
- 1962José Cura, Argentinian tenor, conductor, and director
- 1962Nivek Ogre, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skinny Puppy, ohGr, Ministry, and Rx)
- 1969Sajid Javid, English banker and politician, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- 1986James Hinchcliffe, Canadian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1936The Soviet Union adopts a new constitution and the Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic is established as a full Union Republic of the USSR.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamín Vicuña, Clark Johnson, F. W. Murnau, Sheila Kelley, Gary Sandy, Elvin Bishop, Tony Jay, Leeteuk, Vanessa Lachey, Sarah Shahi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 5, 1983.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say Say Say by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1945 – Felton Perry, American actor; January 29, 1977 – Justin Hartley, American actor; March 2, 1971 – Method Man, American rapper, record producer and actor (Wu-Tang Clan).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958