Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 340th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,509 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1953Sachiko Kobayashi
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1961Sophia Vossou
- 1969Eric Etebari
- 1973Shalom Harlow
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1979Evonne Hsu
- 1985Frankie Muniz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1666Francesco Scarlatti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1741)
- 1868Arnold Sommerfeld, German physicist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1901Marjorie Eaton, American painter and actress (d. 1986)
- 1901Walt Disney, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded The Walt Disney Company (d. 1966)
- 1935Marise Chamberlain, New Zealand runner
- 1947Jim Plunkett, American football player and radio host
- 1967Konstantin-Assen, Prince of Vidin
- 1971Ashia Hansen, American-English triple jumper
- 1979Niklas Hagman, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1983Tiffany Weimer, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1920Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- 1936The Soviet Union adopts a new constitution and the Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic is established as a full Union Republic of the USSR.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1943World War II: Allied air forces begin attacking Germany’s secret weapons bases in Operation Crossbow.
- 1952Great Smog: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1983Dissolution of the Military Junta in Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki Ninagawa, Lee Seung-hoon, Eve Torres, Dana Key, Belinda Braza, Mick Ronson, Eddie Velez, Rashid Behbudov, Lisbeth Movin, Malin Åkerman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 5, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1985 – Daniel Küblböck, German singer and actor; January 17, 1921 – Herbert Ellis, American actor; March 6, 1927 – William J. Bell, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065