Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1947Bruce Kimmel
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1957Phil Collen
- 1965David Harewood
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1981Azra Akın
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1542Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1587)
- 1927Vladimir Shatalov, Kazakhstani general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Larry Martin, American paleontologist and ornithologist (d. 2013)
- 1960Lim Guan Eng, Malaysian accountant and politician, 4th Chief Minister of the State of Penang
- 1967Andy Kapp, German curler
- 1967Jeff George, American football player
- 1978Ian Somerhalder, American actor
- 1979Daniel Fitzhenry, Australian rugby player
- 1982Halil Altıntop, Turkish footballer
- 1985Meagan Duhamel, Canadian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Ankers, Gilla, Stephen Christian, Edyta Górniak, Buck 65, Valerie Faris, Robert Carlyle, Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Al McKay, Masatoshi Hamada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1959.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1978 – Lauren Laverne, English singer and television host; June 17, 1936 – Ken Loach, English director, producer, and screenwriter; November 8, 1935 – Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976