Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1953Sam Kinison
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1928Ulric Neisser, German-American psychologist, neuroscientist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1941Bobby Elliott, English drummer (The Hollies)
- 1945John Banville, Irish author and journalist
- 1947Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Rob Curling, Malayan-English journalist
- 1964James Blundell, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Kevin Harvick, American race car driver
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1985Josh Donaldson, American baseball player
- 1994Conseslus Kipruto, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilia McCarthy, Charlene Choi, Aretha Franklin, Aja Naomi King, Hoku, Pam Tillis, Don Knotts, Bernard Bresslaw, Gary Lightbody, Simon Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1953 – Graham Vick, English director and producer; July 15, 1981 – Taylor Kinney, American model and actor; July 6, 1958 – Jennifer Saunders, English actress, singer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106