Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,077 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1936David Carradine
- 1943Jim Morrison
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1963Greg Howe
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1965Carina Lau
- 1979Raymond Lam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1542Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1587)
- 1892Marcus Lee Hansen, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1938)
- 1935Tatiana Zatulovskaya, Russian-Israeli chess player
- 1937James MacArthur, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1941Bobby Elliott, English drummer (The Hollies)
- 1946John Rubinstein, American actor, director, and composer
- 1953Kim Basinger, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1956Warren Cuccurullo, American guitarist (Duran Duran, Missing Persons, TV Mania, and Chicanery)
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1989Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Dalrymple, Edyta Górniak, Aileen Pringle, Bekim Fehmiu, Cameron Argetsinger, Bert Lahr, Syuusuke Saito, Conway Twitty, Kristína, Colby O'Donis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1980 – David Otunga, American wrestler, actor, and lawyer; November 18, 1981 – Nasim Pedrad, Iranian-American actress; April 16, 1988 – Alisa Durbrow, Japanese model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111