Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,492 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1979Ingrid Michaelson
- 1979Raymond Lam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1886Diego Rivera, Mexican painter and educator (d. 1957)
- 1890Bohuslav Martinů, Czech-American pianist and composer (d. 1959)
- 1894E. C. Segar, American cartoonist, created Popeye (d. 1938)
- 1928Ulric Neisser, German-American psychologist, neuroscientist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1949Nancy Meyers, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Bill Bryson, American author and academic
- 1973Corey Taylor, American singer-songwriter (Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Junk Beer Kidnap Band)
- 1980Yuliya Krevsun, Ukrainian runner
- 1982Alfredo Aceves, American baseball player
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lurie, Darryl Worley, Tudor Davies, Ted Templeman, Ta-Tanisha, Alison Pill, Rika Ishikawa, Mel Tolkin, Static Major, Olivia Hack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 8, 1985.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Broken Wings by Mr. Mister as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1981 – Hitoe Arakaki, Japanese singer (Speed); January 26, 1974 – Rokia Traoré, Malian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 29, 1967 – Master P, American rapper, producer, and actor (TRU and 504 Boyz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959