Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,029 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Marthe Vinot
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1965David Harewood
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1922Jean Ritchie, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1949Ray Shulman, English violinist, guitarist, and producer (Simon Dupree and the Big Sound and Gentle Giant)
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre, Thai singer and actor
- 1963Greg Howe, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1964Mike Ruiz, Canadian-American model, actor, and photographer
- 1976Dominic Monaghan, German-English actor and producer
- 1977Sébastien Chabal, French rugby player
- 1982Alfredo Aceves, American baseball player
- 1984Emma Green Tregaro, Swedish high jumper
- 1995Jordon Ibe, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1991The leaders of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine sign an agreement dissolving the Soviet Union and establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Gauci, Merlin Olsen, Owen Benjamin, Bebe Rexha, Marguerite Piazza, Sidney Luft, Heather Graham, Jean-Louis Roux, Neal Doughty, Jessie O'Donohue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1963 – Joel Murray, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; January 24, 1927 – Marvin Kaplan, American actor; January 13, 1925 – Georgi Kaloyanchev, Bulgarian actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963