Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,063 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1936David Carradine
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1973Doron Bell
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1982Chrisette Michele
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468)
- 1699Maria Josepha of Austria (d. 1757)
- 1899John Qualen, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1900Ants Oras, Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982)
- 1911Nikos Gatsos, Greek poet and songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1947Gregg Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band and Hour Glass)
- 1963Toshiaki Kawada, Japanese wrestler
- 1964James Blundell, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Andy Kapp, German curler
- 1968Mike Mussina, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Goodson, Master P, Nino Frassica, Adam Levine, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Bob Casale, Keye Luke, Joel Goonan, Chin Ka-lok, Katherine Moennig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1964 – Glenn Carter, English actor and singer; January 8, 1978 – Just Blaze, American DJ and producer; July 18, 1983 – Aaron Gillespie, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Underoath and The Almost).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143