Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1922Jean Ritchie
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
- 1979Raymond Lam
- 1982Nicki Minaj
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1542Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1587)
- 1708Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1765)
- 1894Marthe Vinot, French actress (d. 1974)
- 1956Andrew Edge English drummer (Thompson Twins, Uropa Lula, and Savage Progress)
- 1964Mike Ruiz, Canadian-American model, actor, and photographer
- 1968Mike Mussina, American baseball player and coach
- 1972Indrek Allmann, Estonian architect
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1979Daniel Fitzhenry, Australian rugby player
- 1983Neel Jani, Swiss race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shirley Eikhard, Jian Ghomeshi, Kevin McDonald, Nick Wyman, Victor Francen, Wayne Sleep, MC Ren, Rick Fox, Amy Willerton, Chill Wills.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1957 – Bret Hart, Canadian wrestler and actor; May 4, 1944 – Russi Taylor, American voice actress and singer; September 29, 1985 – Anjana Sowmya, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103