Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,910 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1936David Carradine
- 1939Jerry Butler
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 2001Tylen Jacob Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1860Amanda McKittrick Ros, Irish author and poet (d. 1939)
- 1928Ulric Neisser, German-American psychologist, neuroscientist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1935Tatiana Zatulovskaya, Russian-Israeli chess player
- 1939James Galway, Northern Irish musician
- 1955Kasim Sulton, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Blue Öyster Cult, Utopia, and The New Cars)
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1968Mike Mussina, American baseball player and coach
- 1971Abdullah Ercan, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1974Nick Zinner, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Head Wound City)
- 1984Emma Green Tregaro, Swedish high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ulrich Matthes, Salvatore Adamo, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Evelyn Preer, Natsuki Katō, Jane Avril, Willie Dunn, Lee Ji-hoon, Patricia Brake, Edmund Gwenn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 8, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1928 – Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015); November 11, 1958 – Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actress; October 28, 1943 – Cornelia Froboess, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003