Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Frederik Buch
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1958Jan Eggum
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1976Dominic Monaghan
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1981Azra Akın
- 1982Nicki Minaj
- 1989Jen Ledger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1892Marcus Lee Hansen, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1938)
- 1900Sun Li-jen, Chinese general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1922Lucian Freud, German-English painter and illustrator (d. 2011)
- 1953Władysław Kozakiewicz, Lithuanian-Polish pole vaulter
- 1958Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Gitarkameratene)
- 1965Carina Lau, Chinese actress and singer
- 1967Andy Kapp, German curler
- 1976Reed Johnson, American baseball player
- 1981Jeremy Accardo, American baseball player
- 1983Valéry Mézague, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyler "Telle" Smith, Dominique Blanc, Woo Seung-yeon, Beenie Man, Kristian Lundin, Eric Lange, James Bay, Leontine Sagan, Amy Davidson, Charles Lawson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1971 – Lola Dueñas, Spanish actress; December 2, 1917 – Sylvia Syms, American singer (d. 1992); January 12, 1987 – Will Rothhaar, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919