Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,553 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1918Gérard Souzay
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1933Flip Wilson
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1981Azra Akın
- 1986Kate Voegele
- 1992Katie Stevens
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1678Horatio Walpole, 1st Baron Walpole, English politician and diplomat, British Ambassador to France (d. 1757)
- 1765Eli Whitney, American engineer, invented the cotton gin (d. 1825)
- 1936David Carradine, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2009)
- 1939Jerry Butler, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions)
- 1943Larry Martin, American paleontologist and ornithologist (d. 2013)
- 1949Mary Gordon, American author and academic
- 1953Władysław Kozakiewicz, Lithuanian-Polish pole vaulter
- 1978Frédéric Piquionne, French footballer
- 1985Oleksiy Pecherov, Ukrainian basketball player
- 1996Teala Dunn, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1432The first battle between the forces of Švitrigaila and Sigismund Kęstutaitis is fought near the town of Oszmiana (Ashmyany), launching the most active phase of the Lithuanian Civil War.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. declares war on Japan.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lord Infamous, Walter Matthau, Adam Rickitt, Kristine W, Jay Manuel, Barbara Harris, Rossif Sutherland, Geoffrey Hayes, Jonathan Seet, Jeff Buckley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1962 – Steve Huison, English actor; October 10, 1963 – Anita Mui, Hong Kong singer and actress (d. 2003); January 1, 1979 – Brody Dalle, Australian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Distillers and Spinnerette).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993