Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 342nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Concha Piquer
- 1929Paddy O'Byrne
- 1939Dariush Mehrjui
- 1949Nancy Meyers
- 1951Jan Eggum
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1989Jen Ledger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1919Peter Tali Coleman, Samoan-American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)
- 1925Carmen Martín Gaite, Spanish author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1943Larry Martin, American paleontologist and ornithologist (d. 2013)
- 1944George Baker, Dutch singer-songwriter
- 1944Ted Irvine, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1955Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1977Anita Weyermann, Swiss runner and journalist
- 1982Halil Altıntop, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sebastien Grainger, Tina Turner, George Innes, Kō Shibasaki, Ben Browder, Kevin Olusola, David Merrick, Morris Albert, Cindy Margolis, Erik Darling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1980 – Gotye, Belgian-Australian singer-songwriter (The Basics); January 12, 1993 – Yu Inaba, Japanese actor; August 19, 1978 – Michelle Borth, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970