Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,140 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1980Simon Helberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555)
- 1883Joseph Pilates, German-American fitness expert, developed Pilates (d. 1967)
- 1926Jan Křesadlo, Czech-English psychologist and author (d. 1995)
- 1953Cornelis de Bondt, Dutch composer and educator
- 1958Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam)
- 1964Paul Landers, German guitarist (Rammstein, Feeling B, and First Arsch)
- 1965Joe Ausanio, American baseball player and coach
- 1967Gheorghe Popescu, Romanian footballer
- 1967Joshua Bell, American violinist and conductor
- 1968Brian Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Space Twins, and The Relationship)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julio Chávez, Sam Riegel, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Prakash Mehra, Frankie Randall, Sanja Doležal, Tracy Bonham, Otto Sander, Dino Cazares, G. D. Spradlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1987 – Michael B. Jordan, American actor; February 29, 1992 – Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress; July 5, 1960 – Pruitt Taylor Vince, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869