Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1972Tré Cool
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1932Donald Byrd, American trumpet player and academic (d. 2013)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1960Caroline Lucas, English politician
- 1960Dobroslav Paraga, Croatian politician
- 1967Joshua Bell, American violinist and conductor
- 1980Ryder Hesjedal, Canadian cyclist
- 1980Simon Helberg, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
- 1996Mykayla Skinner, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liam Hemsworth, Johnny Mack Brown, Sarah Jezebel Deva, Vyacheslav Butusov, Naomi Shemer, Barry Andrews, Gigi Edgley, Vesa-Matti Loiri, Marius Weyers, Peter Criss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1981 – Alexis Bledel, American actress; November 13, 1948 – Adelle Lutz, American costume designer, model and actress; October 21, 1959 – Rose McDowall, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strawberry Switchblade, Spell, and Current 93).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878