Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1938John Braheny
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1925Roy Rubin, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1928Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1930Buck Henry, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1944Bob O'Connor, American politician, 57th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 2006)
- 1949Tom Kite, American golfer and architect
- 1969Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers)
- 1972Michael Corcoran, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1976Chris Booker, American baseball player
- 1983Jermaine Beckford, English-Jamaican footballer
- 2000Diāna Ņikitina, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richie Jen, Ruby Jane Smith, Ilse DeLange, Pachrapa Chaichua, Nikki Cox, Shabana Azmi, Hiroyuki Hirayama, Shashi Kapoor, Tatyana Ali, Jason David Frank.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1976 – Dominic Monaghan, German-English actor and producer; December 20, 1946 – Dick Wolf, American director, producer, and screenwriter, created ''Law & Order'' franchise; March 4, 1970 – Andrea Bendewald, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883