Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1964Hape Kerkeling
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1969Saskia Garel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1728Pietro Alessandro Guglielmi, Italian composer (d. 1804)
- 1877Mart Kuusik, Russian-Estonian rower (d. 1964)
- 1904Robert Livingston, American actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1917James Rainwater, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1944Ki Longfellow, American author, playwright, and producer
- 1963Masako, Crown Princess of Japan
- 1966Gideon Sa'ar, Israeli lawyer and politician, 24th Minister of Internal Affairs
- 1969Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers)
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Lowenstein, Sanna Nielsen, Peter Dinklage, Charlie Sheen, Daniel Wu, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tabu, Robert Walden, Ami Ishii, Ruby Jane Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1907 – Fay Wray, Canadian-American actress (d. 2004); February 18, 1941 – Herman Santiago, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter (The Teenagers); September 16, 1985 – Max Minghella, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924